15 Screenshots

About This File

My updated Southwest Airlines Heart livery pack, built from the ground up. Such livery pack is not compatible with the RG mod. Compatible with Zibo 3.31+

Within this pack, you will receive:

N8642E: "Heart One" (First aircraft in the new livery)

N8645A: "Heart Two" (Second aircraft in the new livery)

N8671D: Standard Heart Livery

N8652B: Standard Heart livery with a mismatched left bottom scimitar (This is rare as nearly all WN Heart scimitars are painted light gray/white on the bottom scimitar)

N8652B (Factory): Standard Heart Livery in the condition as if it were leaving the factory (No satcom and unpainted blended winglets)

N8301J: (Ex-Warrior One): The once illustrious "Warrior One" Canyon Blue aircraft was recently repainted into the heart livery; Has ETOPS insignia, and can be useful for future Hawaiian routes.

N8677A: Per request, I've added N8677A; standard Heart Livery 

N8662F: Standard Heart Livery

N8583Z: Last Next Generation (NG) 737 to be delivered to Southwest Airlines

N8310C: Recently repainted/reconfigured -800; Features ETOPS insignia and can be useful for future Hawaiian routes. 

N8329B: Repainted Canyon ETOPS aircraft configured for Hawaiian routes. Flew the test leg to HNL in February. 

Note: Liveries come with their correct configurations, preinstalled; i.e. Heart One/Two do not have LED lights, whereas N8671D does, and so forth. N8652B (Factory) is supposed to have no satcom along with only blended winglets (no scimitars). I highly recommend you leave the configurations alone. 

You will be redirected to a Mediafire link in which you can download all ten (10) liveries at once, rather than individually

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks and credit to PepuPilot for his nose cone numbers and GPU idea.

This livery includes fscabral's outstanding engine textures:  

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free free to request liveries!

Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

What's New in Version 2.2   See changelog

Released

Added rivets, removed wall-frames in the cabin, added cockpit placards, added N8329B (Hawaiian ETOPS aircraft).

BeforeAndAfter1.png

BeforeAndAfter2.png

X-Plane 2019-03-30 18-17-09.png

16.png

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

When I install the southwest into 737800x folder, I get white satcoms when I turn them on in the flight tablet in the cockpit. Any ideas? 

Share this comment

On 11/4/2018 at 7:33 AM, TimW0001 said:

When I install the southwest into 737800x folder, I get white satcoms when I turn them on in the flight tablet in the cockpit. Any ideas? 

Updated the livery, which should include fixes

Share this comment