CYQR - Regina
*NOTE* Download is hosted on a google drive folder. If it denies you from downloading, you will need to check back the next day. We are trying to get it uploaded normally. This link is temporary.
Special thanks to:
Gregory Putz - Buildings were converted from FS9 with permission for the original FS9 author. Gregory has invested hundreds of hours with the original FS9 scenery. The scenery was very well done with very high quality elements. Greg gladly shared permission to use and convert this stunning scenery to XPlane 11. Changes that took place can be seen on the "FS9 Change log" located inside the scenery package. If you still run FS9, or know a buddy that does, please encourage them to check out Greg's sceneries. Due to the high quality base, the conversion turned out amazing. HD ground textures are coupled with Greg's stunning 3D models giving you a very immersive scenery.
What Does This Package Include?
- CYQR International Airport
- WT3 Compatibility
- Custom hangars and terminals
- Custom dynamic lighting, and dynamic lighting asphalt.
- Accurate static aircraft
- Regina Downtown, and major city buildings Urban VFR Package
- MisterX6 Library and Static Aircraft Extension V1.61
- CFXP Static Aircraft Library V3.0
1. Install required libraries.
2. Download "files"
3. Unzip the first package, and put "CFXP - CYQR" into your "Custom Scenery" folder
CFXP - CYQR is under an EULA to protect the use of custom elements
For any question and comments, please email us here