Winnipeg James Richardson International
CYWG - Winnipeg
Special thanks to:
Gregory Putz - Buildings were converted from FS9 with permission for the original FS9 author. Gregory has invested hundreds of hours with the original FS9 scenery. The scenery was very well done with very high quality elements. Greg kindly shared permission to use and convert this stunning scenery to XPlane 11. If you still run FS9, or know a buddy that does, please encourage them to check out Greg's sceneries. Due to the high quality base, the conversion turned out amazing. Custom HD ground textures are coupled with Greg's stunning 3D models giving you a very immersive scenery.
Canada4XPlane - This scenery was created using custom ground textures kindly provided by Canada4XPlane. They are known for their high quality Canadian XPlane sceneries. Their content is a 'must' when flying to select Canadian cities. They have also done the SAM Seasons integration.
Awfsiu - For contributing custom animated SAM jetways
Mooze - For initially starting the project and contributing a base conversion.
David Rawlins - Static CL-215's
AlphaSim - Static CF-100 at the museum
What Does This Package Include?
- CYWG International Airport
- Custom hangars and terminals
- Custom dynamic lighting, and dynamic lighting asphalt.
- Custom SAM powered replica jetways
- SAM marshallers
- Accurate static aircraft
- Winter textures (SAM Seasons required)
- Seasonal art provided by the SAM Seasons SDK
- Fully VR ready (Very FPS friendly)
- Immediate vicinity buildings
- This scenery was designed to be enjoyed from airside. Everything visible beyond the fence from airside is simulated. Things that are not visible from airside are not.
- Winter ortho scenery is NOT included. This is a limitation of Bing usage restrictions. Creating your own winterized ortho is recommended using the BING source. Any support requests related to ortho will be ignored or denied.
- SAM Seasons plugin is NOT included. Any support requests related to SAM Seasons will be ignored or denied.
- This scenery ONLY supports "Summer" and "Deep Winter" seasons.
- The scenery must be ran with a "Medium" or greater object setting. Any less than "Medium" and you will not see jetways.
- MisterX6 Library and Static Aircraft Extension V1.61
- CFXP Static Aircraft Library V3.0
1. Install required libraries.
2. Download "files"
3. Unzip the first package, and put "MapleSim - Winnipeg 2020" into your "Custom Scenery" folder
MapleSim Winnipeg 2020 is under EULA to protect the use of custom elements
Support will only be provided via private message or by the comments on this post. All other forums will be ignored.
For any questions, comments, and bug reports, please message me via PM.