About This File
This is my fictional ToLiss A321Nx Virgin Australia Livery. This has been adapted from the Virgin Australia (Regional Airlines) A320-200 "Little Parakeet Bay" with the registration VH-VNP. I've included design details and reference material below.
This includes all variants: ceo, neo, LR, and XLR. All engines have been painted in their appropriate variants.
If you like this design, please consider making a donation to the Royal Flying Doctors Service at https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/donation/.
Virgin Red: #DC0233
Virgin Grey: #646567
Edited by HammoTime
Added link to A319 livery.
What's New in Version 1.2.4 See changelog
- Updated download links with individual zip files.
- Added actual aircraft SELCAL, Registration, and, MSN to rego plate in cockpit.
- Removed over-paint on Sharklets.
- Darkened the grey shadow on the Virgin logo on the tail.
- Added the registration number under the left wing.
- Added evacuation decal on wing for 2 Over-wing Exists (screenshots have not been updated).
- Added variants for neo, Long Range (LR), and Extra Long Range (XLR).
- All engine options have been modeled as per the appropriate type. All door options are available.
- There are now four separate liveries, one for each type (ceo, neo, LR, XLR) with appropriate livery configuration.