7 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone and thank you for patiently waiting on this amazing addon for the Toliss A321Neo. I know you have been anxious about getting it as much as I have been getting it out to you. I would like to present to you the first ever Emergency Evacuation Mod in X Plane 11. This file is very simple and self explanatory. To activate the slides you will just need to push the EVAC switch on the overhead panel and the alarm will sound, make sure all your pax doors are set to "auto". These slides do have a UV mapping for night time landings and are beautiful I might add. I also must note that with every door config on the A321 they work perfectly and are in line.If you have any questions please feel free to ask down below.

Future Updates as I'm aware of the animation process is in the process, but it will take A LOT of time and they "might" get to float on water or even fold out in the future. I'm not really sure but I will make sure to keep you all up to date in the Toliss Discord server https://discord.gg/yW7vak2

Important note: This is an Add-on to the ToLiss Airbus A321. It requires a legitimate copy of the ToLiss Airbus A321  to work. You will need the Neo, Without the Neo the mod will not work.

Edited by CarolinaSeeker94
Missing some information.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Fixed positions on Doors 2 and 3. W.I.P. of OWE are in progress.

• Thanks 1

Other Files from CarolinaSeeker94

User Feedback