•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Pratt & Whitney 4000-100 for JAR330 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the PW4000-100 Engine Replacement for the JAR 330

thumbnail.jpg.73aa3d570baffe8db184c556833f6ae0.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW4000-100 engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the ‘objects/PW Engines’ Engines folder in the default directory for the JAR330, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback