SAM resets?

rjmf22

Hey guys. My power recently cut off while I was editing SAM to my scenery, and now I have to start from scratch. Every gate reset to stock, is there a fix?

Edit: It has completely removed SAM from my scenery

Edited by rjmf22

check if there is a sam.xml in your custom scenery folder. It will be created on sim shutdown. If you never closed the sim before there is no chance to recover.

If the file is present but the scenery not visible in the plugin menu you might back up the file and start from scratch by adding the scenery and close the sim again. Then copy the lines in the backup xml into the new one and continue from there.

13 minutes ago, Marten@Stairport said:

check if there is a sam.xml in your custom scenery folder. It will be created on sim shutdown. If you never closed the sim before there is no chance to recover.

If the file is present but the scenery not visible in the plugin menu you might back up the file and start from scratch by adding the scenery and close the sim again. Then copy the lines in the backup xml into the new one and continue from there.

The file is there, however I cannot add SAM to the scenery. It does not appear on the lost of sceneries.