A bug with the weights shown on EFB.

737-800 ZFW with 737-700 TOW, a little confusion.

On MCDU it's normal.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Win 10,  XP 11.33r2

Edited by arthursgon

I've found that the APU exhaust sits far behind the actual aircraft:

unknown.png

Stunning aircraft!

image.png.e4cf33f0598bc6049afdb1e952d3a70d.png

I get the default knobs on the pfd with speed ref in auto with VREF for landing, I also get them across the top when CMD changes to CWS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Setting up the plane does not work at all. The FMC is all sorts of broken, but basically I cannot manage to enter a route and then execute it. The SID logic is also incorrect as I can deselect the runway but it does not deselect the SID. Outside of this I am also not getting any airflow from the APU and in turn not getting an N2 rotation so I can't start the engines. All in all I currently cannot fly the plane in any way shape or form.

• Like 3

Why are the MCP displays orange? Is this a bug or intentional?

Edit: apparently I don't read very well, it was stated as intentional on the release announcement. Can we change this somehow, because this is totally unrealistic. The Collins MCP never had orange displays - those were on the old Honeywell MCP which had a totally different design.

Edited by unintelligible
  • Like 1

Hello guys, I may have found a bug with the taxi lights, even if it's "on" it doesn't shows on the ground. Thanks.

b737_4k_1.png

b737_4k_2.png

I ran into some issues with the flight model (main gear location, wing location, tail location etc.), but I have decided to turn it into a feature request, as it is obviously not a bug, but a development decision: 

Anyone else had a throttle issue? Using hardware throttles, the in-cockpit throttles will advance, but the engines will not. Takeoff config warning alerts and everything, just not the throttles.

18 hours ago, vref said:

I get the default knobs on the pfd with speed ref in auto with VREF for landing, I also get them across the top when CMD changes to CWS

I get the same issue,

otherwise it fly nicely. Also checked full autoland. Great !!!

Windows 10 / XP 11.33r2

Edited by flyexp3

Just to mention : one overwing door on each side should be removed in EFB and on overhead I guess, seeing external view ?

1 hour ago, Kevdawg3 said:

Anyone else had a throttle issue? Using hardware throttles, the in-cockpit throttles will advance, but the engines will not. Takeoff config warning alerts and everything, just not the throttles.

Same issue here, can't figure it out.

11 minutes ago, sbpilot said:

Same issue here, can't figure it out.

same + can't start engine + the route is not showed on the map

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Thomas L said:

same + can't start engine + the route is not showed on the map

Me as well...tried to reinstall 3 times to no avail, also cannot start engines or use the EXEC as it does not even light up anymore

I am also having the engine issues, I have tried with all my plugins deactivated and reinstalled the plane twice with nothing helping.

Thanks for reporting bugs. We'll go through it one by one. Please remember as with the 800X, we are all beta testers here ;). 

For future bug reports, please stick to the usual way of reporting (see 900 bug thread). At least I need to know if you run Windows or MacOS and don't report bugs if you are using a beta version of Xplane. Also always disable all Flywithlua scripts (some of these have a tendency to break stuff. I use 1 script to change shadows and XPRealistic, both of which work well).

Hello, and thank you (again) for this plane 🙂

I also have problems with the rudder:
1. no moving rudder
2. The right rudder paddel isnt there...

Cheers

Edited by docpan

Windows 10 - Latest stable X-Plane 11.32

Route SBSP-SBRJ: SBSP/35L PUKRA1G DORLU UZ37 VUREP UGRA2A RNAV (RNP) W RWY 02R

Problem: Crash at TOD - always the same spot, 1 or 2 miles from the TOD.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vref said:

I get the same issue. the unusual buttons on pfd.

Edited by Firmir

14 hours ago, timmetje2001 said:

Setting up the plane does not work at all. The FMC is all sorts of broken, but basically I cannot manage to enter a route and then execute it. The SID logic is also incorrect as I can deselect the runway but it does not deselect the SID. Outside of this I am also not getting any airflow from the APU and in turn not getting an N2 rotation so I can't start the engines. All in all I currently cannot fly the plane in any way shape or form.

I get the same issue, the missing line between waypoints without any discontinuity in mcdu.

Can't activate my route when entering a SID. EXEC button shows the light but doesn't seems to work. It does when entering route points without SID.

Route: ENGM ENBR.

SID: ATLA5A

XP11.32 and W10

The TerrainRadar doesn't seem to interact with 737-700U on ND and indeed no Vertical Situation display

Windows 10 / XP 11.33r2 / TerrainRadar 1.15

Edited by flyexp3