2 hours ago, Machado said:

Windows 10 - Latest stable X-Plane 11.32

Route SBSP-SBRJ: SBSP/35L PUKRA1G DORLU UZ37 VUREP UGRA2A RNAV (RNP) W RWY 02R

Problem: Crash at TOD - always the same spot, 1 or 2 miles from the TOD.

Same problem with me, tried to make a flight from SBGR to SBRJ and about 1 or 2 miles from TOD my x-plane freezes and crash

Edited by Vectao
  • Like 2

Two problems. 1. I am unable to execute a flight plan into the FMC. 2. I am unable to start the engines with the APU air running (I have also attempted it with the air cart to no avail). Please help!

Like other users I am getting this bug when getting ready for landing (where knobs appear on the PFD). Usually happens after I select my ref speeds and dissappears after landing. This is when using realpfd but others are getting it using stock pfd textures.

737-7u bug using realpfd.PNG

realpfd bug 737-700 v2.PNG

Edited by freewaredownloader11
detail

- nose taxi light out of place
- no rudder deflection when pedals are used
- HDG mode in autopilot has 5° deflection to the right (f.e.: HDG 285 selected, aircraft flying HDG 290)
- VNAV path in ND shows "9999" when aircraft is above or below, numbers should fluctuate until "400"
- The PFD sometimes shows "TFC" knob

- X Plane crashed when I tried to select the arrival in the FMC

Edited by Kevin
To include aditional data.

Hello, did a few flights with the 737-700 and i loved it, KSFO-KSBA then ELLX-LMML. Everything was ok, then CptCanada and his good friend Smitty told me in VC that their sim crashes with the 737-700 when they hit t/d on the mark. CptCanada did a couple more flights around the greece area and his sim crashed at the exact same time (when he had hit t/d). Then me and Smitty decided to do LMML-LGKR (greece area) and our sims crashed too, we are thinking it might be because of the region we were flying into but not 100% sure. Here is my log.txt file: 

Log.txt file: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567093361371250700/572118119494057999/Log.txt

2 hours ago, ves said:

Hello, did a few flights with the 737-700 and i loved it, KSFO-KSBA then ELLX-LMML. Everything was ok, then CptCanada and his good friend Smitty told me in VC that their sim crashes with the 737-700 when they hit t/d on the mark. CptCanada did a couple more flights around the greece area and his sim crashed at the exact same time (when he had hit t/d). Then me and Smitty decided to do LMML-LGKR (greece area) and our sims crashed too, we are thinking it might be because of the region we were flying into but not 100% sure. Here is my log.txt file: 

Log.txt file: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567093361371250700/572118119494057999/Log.txt

Same issue, did EGFF-EHAM no issues, several hours later did EHAM-EGFF and it crashed on me

I have figured out a throttle issue solution that worked for me. I found the plugin on the 700 seems to lead as a the culprit as did the 800. I applied the B737x3_33H, only replaced 700 "plugin" with the 800 "plugin". after all the same systems across the Ultimate 737's. Those of you with the above errors it may apply but the full list of fixes seems is not fully listed on the change log on Xplane.org.

New version uploaded on 4/28/19 still has broken throttle response use with all plugins and luas disabled. Loaded at PMDY with no response from the engines. Using Windows 10 with latest stable XP11 update.

Installed the 737-700U and loaded up to find that nothing in the VC moves and the MCDU/ HUD screens are already on and displaying multiple data.

The outside works absolutely fine.  Its the kind of scenario you'd find yourself in if you hadn't activated an aircraft.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Am I missing something?

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never used a Zibo mod, so nothing in that department to potentially interfere with the systems.

Hi,

Small bug on the TUI OO-JAR Livery (not checked the others)

The exhaust strobe light isn't working.

Amazing job-Thanks very much!

Ryan

I'm getting apparently random CTDs. I just tried my first flight with this plane twice (CYUL-CYVR), and I got a CTD each time, once about an hour into the flight and another time about 3 hours in. The log.txt revealed nothing, just normal scenery loading messages then 'this application has crashed'. Is there any system log or anything I can access next time to find out the root cause of these crashes? 

Loading the aircraft seems to take longer than its sister aircraft's and the throttle has no response physically from engines when throttle moved forward, throttle moves forward but no power from engines.

Flaps are set, and Take off Config warning goes off instead of engine throttle

Edited by Patcat100
rechecked warning

ORBI - OJAI

rnw15L LAGLO G202 RAPLU R652 GIBUX L200 DAXEN A412 LUDAN LUDA6A rnw26R

Starting the descent 180 miles to the airport. Freeze simulator on the PASIP point, 175 miles to the airport and the 35000 train. The cursor is spinning, but the picture is frozen. The buttons are not responsive. Only closing the simulator helps.

He made two flights to 737-700U. In both cases, the simulator hangs in one place.

The route flew by 737-800 Zibo 3.34rc1.33 - no problems from takeoff to landing.

XP 11.32, WIN10 x64

Auto throttle wont change to correct mach speed with altitude i usually switch to mach around FL280 and by the time i reach my cruising altitude the speed is set to well over speed even though it should be well within limits.

Some minor bugs I've found. I have completed a flight without any major problems by now.

- No tail strobe light

- No engine blades texture at night (picture)

b737 - 2019-04-30 00.55.34.png

Edited by b787

Good afternoon

i just want to report something important. I fly generaly in germany an around. something attracted my attention on the way to Salzburg airport (LOWS) on the B738, B739 and B737 700 that airport is not displayed although the sid is available and actived. it does mean that the plane in the vacinity of the airport starts  flying in holding by itself, because the airport is missing. I provide some pictures for a better undersatndig.

i just want to thank ZIBO and Audiobird anyways for the great work they did until now. eccept those issues the plane is confortably flyable

Capture 2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by Wakandacitizen

Looks like the APU is not generating any air flow in the ducts, so it is not possible to spool up the engines.

Everything in my overhead panel is set correctly so I think it's a bug. 

• Like 1

Latest stable 11.32r2

Windows 8.1

In the Avitab there is still displayed 737-800

658d85793e.png

When speedbrakes are out they are still displayed as armed:b62ad42707.jpg

Hi,

i use the newest version 28/04.

I found a "free floating" hole in the liverys. Sorry , i dont know how to describe it better. Hopefully you will get through the pictures....
When you move the position around the plane then you will see that the hole is hovering... sounds strange but when you see it you will understand 😂
cheers

aa39ej2d0k_LI.jpg

aatgtgvt_LI.jpg

Edited by docpan