Full VR support FlyjSim 732

Tango_1977

Hi there,

Many thanks for your contribution to the world of VR flightsimming! I'm very happy with the Saab340 file created by you. Many thanks for that!

I was wondering if it is possible to add yoke and throttle support to the FLYJSIM 732? There is a VR config set around which has optimised VR controls however I'm still unable to find a config file which actually does support proper yoke and throttle control. My guess, based on the many requests I find from the community that this could be a very nice add-on to this plane and make it proper VR supported.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/51951-fjs_732_twinjet_vrconfigtxt/

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Tango1977

• 1 year later...

Hi Tango1977,

Sorry for the late reply.

I made the VR support for the FlyJSim aircraft. FlyJSim and I intentionally left the VR yoke INOP due to limitations with the 3D modelling software that they used to create the animations. There is no possible way that we can add VR yoke support to both the 727 and 737 without completely rebuilding the animation for the yokes.

I'm assuming that you wrote this before we published the support, so I hope you are enjoying the beautiful knobs, switches and buttons. 🙂

Cheers,

Matheson