No FMOD Sounds

Raller

Hello, i just purchased the M20 and installed it in my x-plane 11.34 like described.

• The sound within the cockpit is not realy good, no volume change if i open the window or the door. Nothing to hear from "Full FMOD Sound Pack with recordings from the real aircraft".
  • The sound in outside view is exactly the same as the cockpit sound. No change and no fmod-sound if i go around the airplane.

What am i doing wrong?

Best regards
Raller

Hi Raller,

While the aircraft is using FMOD for the sounds, the sounds are definitely a spot for improvement. We have a new sound pack in development by my dev partner at TorqueSim - he is way better at it then I am, so expect a major sound update soon!

Sounds good (pun).

I was wondering, because i saw a review on youtube and there the interior sounds got louder when he opened the door. In my installation it's not doining this.

Good to know that there is something in development to make a better sound immersive. So i will wait for it. Thank you for your quick reply...