Storms in 1.10 ?

Inexorable

I tried to chase storm several time, the worst I can find is heavy rain.

But no thunder, no tall dark clouds, no very heavy winds and turbulences.

Is it in 1.10 or is it going to be added later?

PS: the thunderstorm option is active in my settings

1 hour ago, Nightflyer said:

I've experienced heavy wind and turbulence in storms, and even dark clouds but no tall clouds, thunder or lightning yet. I'm also curious if this is still a WIP (I know the entire addon is, but storms in particular)

Would like to know too, following 😄 

• 2 weeks later...

I've addressed developers directly on this issue on another post, and this post is clearly visible on the front page and has been for the past 2 weeks.

While the developers  respond to other posts, some older, they won't respond on this. It seems deliberate to me.

I think it's really a shame, I've been actively following development, but the fact that we cannot get a simple answer for a product that we bought for $70 is really disappointing.

My understanding now is that real storms (with heavy winds and thunder) aren't in 1.10, otherwise the developpers would have answered this question for a while now.

The devs are avoiding this question, because they do not wish to admit this, but I wonder, did you really think people wouldn't notice that storms are missing? and that all we have is big rain clouds.

Seeing how storms behave is literally the first thing most of us do when we try a new weather plugin, and you didn't expect anyone to notice?

I'm not even disappointed by 1.10 overall, even without storms it's a pretty great product for me, but I find this behaviour really shady, I didn't expect this from the X-Enviro team, and I think it's a shame that you would avoid questions in order not to tell the truth.

Edited by Inexorable

16 hours ago, Inexorable said:

I've addressed developers directly on this issue on another post, and this post is clearly visible on the front page and has been for the past 2 weeks.

While the developers  respond to other posts, some older, they won't respond on this. It seems deliberate to me.

I think it's really a shame, I've been actively following development, but the fact that we cannot get a simple answer for a product that we bought for $70 is really disappointing.

My understanding now is that real storms (with heavy winds and thunder) aren't in 1.10, otherwise the developpers would have answered this question for a while now.

The devs are avoiding this question, because they do not wish to admit this, but I wonder, did you really think people wouldn't notice that storms are missing? and that all we have is big rain clouds.

Seeing how storms behave is literally the first thing most of us do when we try a new weather plugin, and you didn't expect anyone to notice?

I'm not even disappointed by 1.10 overall, even without storms it's a pretty great product for me, but I find this behaviour really shady, I didn't expect this from the X-Enviro team, and I think it's a shame that you would avoid questions in order not to tell the truth.

Just wait and see, I am sure they will implement it soon! I think captain kitten is on vacation for a few weeks~

On 6/19/2019 at 11:45 AM, qwqaholic said:

Just wait and see, I am sure they will implement it soon! I think captain kitten is on vacation for a few weeks~

I'm not annoyed by the fact that storms aren't in 1.10, things happen, I understand

I'm annoyed by the fact that they weren't honest about it, and avoided answers on the subject, that's pretty shady.