Updated to latest version, now crashes XPlane upon loading

jndz

I was one of the earliest subscribers and I recently updated to the latest version, but now when trying to load the M20 XPlane crashes before it loads anything. All other planes in my fleet still work fine. Any advice?

Ah, I see - it is a simple file directory problem. Please move the AFM folder so that the path looks exactly like: X-Plane 11/Aircraft/AFM. Right now the path you have set is X-Plane 11/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/M20 3.0.3/AFM/

Just moving the AFM folder should get you back up and flying! 

(note this directory dependency is being worked on so in the next version the AFM folder can be anywhere in the Aircraft directory and any subfolders within)

Thank you much for the rapid response and your help. This did the trick and problem is solved. Like I said above, I was one of your first subscribers, beta version, and this is the first that I fly the plane since those early days and I must say it's come quite a long way! She flies beautifully and I appreciate the added menu features. Thanks again for the help.

• 3 weeks later...