Promotional screenshot applications (RANDOM EVENT)

Captain Kitten

The last snapshot - took captured my exceptional admiration - except for the cartoonist shaded trees in x-plane.

Usually i find the overall light scattering in x-plane as less authentic and dull, however this last photo standouts somehow..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fly777X,

Thanks for the great post, this is first time i see xplane snapshots superior or putting tough challenge to MSFS2020 - There are quite few quality picks by other posters as well ... but only few snapshots standout to that level of demonstrating what is possible to achieve ...

can you share your presets with community

Edited by Bakr
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Bakr said:

Fly777X,

Thanks for the great post, this is first time i see xplane snapshots superior or putting tough challenge to MSFS2020 - There are quite few quality picks by other posters as well ... but only few snapshots standout to that level of demonstrating what is possible to achieve ...

can you share your presets with community

Hi 🙂

I used reshade with RayTracing preset by Marty McFly.

You can have it here https://reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/5450-guide-to-ray-tracing-with-reshade