Cessna 337 Skymaster please

BelGeode

Hey, Drew "Bel Geode" here. I would really really love to see the Skymaster get some love.

Request for: Cessna 337 Skymaster

Made by: Carenado

Does the addon currently have a VR compatible yoke (does it move with touch controllers)? Not that I am aware of.

Does the addon have a VRConfig.txt in the root aeroplane folder? No it does not.

Are there any switches broken? If so, how many? None broken

Are there any knobs broken? If so, how many? At least 3 (Altimeter, Heading, OBS)

Does the addon have any teleport hotspots? Zero hotspots

Does the addon have any touchscreen elements? No touchscreen. GNS 430 by default, cannot interact with it in VR.

Are there any broken levers? If so, how many? No broken levers, but functionality could be improved a little since it is a twin engine.

Any additional comments or things that might help:

It is a unique craft, in that it is both a pusher and puller prop. Most of the panel switches work ok. On the side is an avionics switch that works ok, the brake and parking is just forward on that, and to the best of my knowledge cannot be manipulated. Carenado also included the "exterior objects" when tied down, that would be good to be able to click on the cones to remove them. Main door and small pilot side window open fine, but Luggage door in the back may need work.

THANKS!!

• 8 months later...