Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for creating this forum. It will be a good alternative to .org and to the Facebook page for those who are not on FB ? 

cheers,

Tex

Edited by Tex-Twil
  • Like 3

Hi all! Yes, I fully agree with @Tex-Twil

When I heard that Threshold was opening its own forum, I was pleasantly surprised. I've enjoyed all the great articles written in this site, and I believe this forum is going to be a great addition to the X-plane community. Congratulations @Captain Kitten on releasing the forum. If there is any way we can contribute making this a success, please don't hesitate to ask ?

Sincerely

Torbjørn

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Torbjørn said:

Hi all! Yes, I fully agree with @Tex-Twil

When I heard that Threshold was opening its own forum, I was pleasantly surprised. I've enjoyed all the great articles written in this site, and I believe this forum is going to be a great addition to the X-plane community. Congratulations @Captain Kitten on releasing the forum. If there is any way we can contribute making this a success, please don't hesitate to ask ?

Sincerely

Torbjørn

Thanx a lot! We're humbled by the kind words. As of now the only thing that is needed is spreading the word and being active in the forums. And feedback if there is anything that could be done differently or added. Thanx again. =)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.