X-Crafts Embraer E-175/195 SimVRLabs Implementation

Guest Shenherm

Guest Shenherm

9 months later, the jets are at the point where they can be released.

This project has taken so long because it includes a brand new cockpit.obj, custom scripting (made by Joe), and a trial persistence script (made by Joe).

I have unfortunately run out of time to work on these 2 jets, so I am releasing them with a few known bugs:

• On the 175, the manipulator locations are slightly offset from the 3D geometry. This does not affect any functionality whatsoever.
  • There are a few push buttons that do not light up as they should. This appears to only affect a few, but does not affect functionality.
  • The engine control knobs are finicky, but are as good as we can make them.

As always, if there are any bugs that you come across, let me know! I'll do my best to fix them.

This package includes:

•  A brand new cockpit.OBJ built FOR VR (this may not perform optimally in 2D) 
  • Panel state persistence custom coded by Joe. The aircraft should now load in the same state that you left it in.
  • Working yokes, thrust levers, windows, knobs, switches, buttons
  • Various teleport hotspots throughout the aircraft

This is an UNOFFICIAL modification. Support will NOT be provided by X-Crafts.

SimVRLabs EMB VR.zip

• Guest locked this topic
  • shenherm pinned this topic