haze

almdudler

forgot to mention magnus,

general haze seems missing a bit, while the distant fog at near dawn or dust hours is done pretty perfect.

i would never have thought of ever asking for general haze that reduces sight from infinite down to a few miles,

as this was default x-plane's big handicap, especially in its vanille box style. 

don't get me a no on this, cause we both know, it will be needed to reflect reality.

Currently things look very sharp and landscape details near horizon still visible.

for comparison (if you like to check it out) : without xenviro i was using x-visibility, that did a good job on managing haze, 

but i hope xenviro can do it even better.

I have not tried mountain flying yet in x-plane (as i do it in real life often enough) but i assume you 

have plans for atmoshphere levels? flying in the alps often cuts spheres on top like someone would draw a line,

this ceiling is impressive because it's on top of a sphere segment, not as usually on bottom of cloud layers.

• 1 month later...