Hello everybody,

I am converting (and partially designing myself) sceneries for X-Plane 11 for about a year now and thought it would be a good idea to spread the word in an english speaking environment as well. As I really appreciate the fresh approach with the threshold forums, this is now my first choice for doing so.

For avoiding some problems: All the ortophotos are licensed properly as well as all other assets, textures and whatever is included in the sceneries. All the sceneries are under constant development and will get updates from time to time and the ones listed below are completely TerraMaxx ready supporting all four seasons (for EDNQ with TerraMaxx see this tutorial for solving the ground issues).

Download

The sceneries are available for free and although I use a board software to drive the site there is no login required for access and download. The site is currently mostly in german (going to be a german/english hybrid) so I will directly link to the downloads pages - you just have to scroll down to the download link. 

Installation

Installation is pretty easy, just unzip and then copy the resulting scenery folders into your custom scenery folder. Every scenery consists of at least five layers and there are reasons for this - this will not cause any trouble as long as the layers are in the correct numbered order in the scenery-packs.ini. In case of doubt, put them on top in the scenery-packs.ini and you are fine. If you Need support, just ask. 

I hope you enjoy the sceneries (and the other stuff on my site as well) and if there are any problems, questions or what ever, just tell me. 

Have fun

Agi

EDDK Cologne Bonn Airport by Ced Gauche

This is Cedric Gauche's famous EDDK. I joined development early this year assisting in technical stuff and adding assets and tech I created and used in other sceneries before. The scenery is exactly the one you find on X-Plane.org and they are at the same Version so if you already got the download from X-Plane.org, there is no need to download again (both downloads are hosted on my server, you will get exactly the same files).

y4mM4nvbpw_T3MOxtcR-14TfRY-DfkOYTW-nuias

EDXE Rheine Eschendorf by Jens Hicken and Johannes Schuster

This is a grass airfield by Johannes Schuster, who created all those great objects, and Jens Hicken who is the lead designer as he knows this airfield very well as it is his home base (in real life of course). This is not just a simple 'conversion', the scenery covers the whole City of Rheine (including some landmarks) as well as the airport Bentlage (based on the Gateway Airport but greatly upgraded). 

y4mEV0jbnor-vQz5IZJGAb35y1CtIgfqzLinpu9R

EDPW Thalmässing-Waizenhofen by Johannes Schuster

Another grass aifield by Johannes Schuster. I did all the X-Plane related stuff and added the orthophoto.

y4mGNe7anLBPlmUW5jKNZg1OL-OY8d9HPF6U9qY8

EDNQ Bopfingen by Johannes Schuster

Johannes really likes grass strips and so this is the next one, others will follow. Sadly, for this region there was no open data orthophoto available and the airfield just ships with a corrected land class for compensation. 

y4m4SbcPpfOkOMWwDCzPvqosl_O2AmmI3PZnCIRB

Lindau im Bodensee including Wildberg grass airfield by Thomas Zipfel

This scenery is a conversion of Thomas Zipfel's Wildberg/Lindau grass aifield scenery for FSX, further enhanced with a large area orthophoto including the Lindau island with additional landmarks and objects.

y4mz7H1gkIwDwsTE8m1EO14puZ_TcQQyDi-6Hpei

• Like 2