Sol

Inflight Feedback

Hi all,

My name is Sol -- I recently joined Threshold so you probably do not know much about me or for that matter, who I am. Long story short, I write news articles for Threshold and help to lead our publication in the media realm. The first step to that is to make a podcast, which is now released! While I mentioned that you can contact us with your thoughts and opinions at editorial@thresholdx.net, I also thought having an open forum topic would be beneficial in case you would like more of a discussion about the podcast. I am open to any and all suggestions and will try to reply to most responses :). Thank you for listening and till next week!

-Sol

• Like 3

Really surprised and excited to see this. I just listened to the first episode and it was pretty good. Some minor fluidity issues to iron out but given it was a first episode I think it went very well and will be looking forward to listening to new episodes as they come out. I'd been kicking around the idea of making a flightsim podcast for the last year or two myself but never acted upon it as I didn't t think I could do it up to a good enough standard, so I am glad you made this because now I don't have to!

On an unrelated note I've been considering shifting my presence over to threshold more lately. I'm liking where this website is going and after interacting in the threshold discord and dealing with the drama and stale-ness of the org it is pushing me here. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1