3RD Party Scenery with SAM Plug-In Installed

Griff

Quick question regarding Sam version 2.0 and old versions.  Flightbeam's KPDX for XP11 has a plug-in folder installed in the scenery folder itself and it contains an older version of SAM.  When in the simulation, it shows 2 versions of SAM running and the jetways don't work (automatically or via manual mode).  Does the scenery itself need to be updated to work with version 2.0?  I tried removing the SAM folder from within the KPDX plug-in folder and nothing happened.  Thanks in advance.....

Thanks for the reply but even after doing that, I can't get the jetways to work at Flightbeam's KPDX with version 2.0.  I've tried the Toliss A319 (which the manual indicates should work in full auto mode) as well as the FF A320 which I know requires manual mode.  I've tried "auto" and "manual" and the jetways are static and won't move and there is no indication of a jetway to connect via the controls window.  I'll contact the developer to see if there is something to do on his end.   

This is what I see with manual mode activated.  If I set it to "auto," there is an "A" on the grey tab and no door placement shown on the aircraft icon.  Closing the doors manually with the Toliss doesn't change things.  Thanks.

a319 - 2019-11-27 08.53.15.jpg

a319 - 2019-11-27 08.53.23.jpg

a319 - 2019-11-27 08.53.29.jpg

a319 - 2019-11-27 08.53.43.jpg

Edited by Griff