Airbus5717

Which prog.Languages

You have a few options:

The X-Plane SDK itself is written in C so you can dive right in by writing C/C++ plugins, Totoritko(developer of the TBM) has a great open source library built on top of the Xplane SDK that provides a ton of super handy libraries for various things. It's available here: https://github.com/skiselkov/libacfutils

There's also some basic tutorials/examples available from X-Plane themselves: https://developer.x-plane.com/sdk/plugin-sdk-sample-code/

You can also use a socket based approach where you would write a "bridge" C plugin and by communicating with that bridge using UDP from whatever language you want, this is a bit overkill and I only really makes sense if you really really badly want to use a certain language *OR* you want to make your addon easy to port to multiple simulators. I would ignore this if you're just getting started but it's good to know about all the options out there, an example of this being done is available here: https://github.com/nasa/XPlaneConnect

Both of the above are only suggested if you have a decent amount of C/C++ experience.

If you are not that gifted code-wise you have the option of using either SASL or Gizmo, they both use a scripting language called Lua. I don't really have any experience with these but they have both been used to develop very well known aircraft in X-Plane, plenty of info is available on them through a quick Google search.

Best of luck! 🙂

Edited by CianMC

3 hours ago, Airbus5717 said:

Also somebody is make Java Bridge too 
wondering if C# or F# work too ?

I'm a member of the team writing that Java bridge(although I'm not involved with that side of the project, my focus is more on the navigation systems for our aircraft), it won't be ready for the public for awhile since our main focus is getting our addon done. But yes, it is possible to use any language with X-Plane, but it requires a bit of work to create the native bindings for it to work.

Edited by CianMC