XPNG NOVEMBER SCREENSHOT COMPETITION Read more... ×
audiobirdxp

Suggesting features

On 9/3/2018 at 10:28 PM, Speed_Limit75 said:

I dont think its been suggested before, but on the Tablet, it would be nice to have a web browser intergated (like the recent AviTab integration on the Zibo)

I doesn't seem to seep in really, but we're developing the 900, 800 (Zibo) and 700 together. The 800's EFB is the same you will find in the other 737NGs later on, the same goes for all the other features. Currently, we've already put in all the Ultimate goodies into the 800  and enhanced quite a bit on them, but all NGs will have the same features in the end. Check out this development shot of the 800 with the split winglets and LED landing lights (and an aft SATCOM even if it's not suitable for this livery ? ). All comfortably chosen from the EFB menu and even saveable as preset.

lab8.thumb.jpg.ced62502c0ae903259b6ac08531b38a6.jpg

• Like 1

Can you possibly make a 737 Freighter? I currently have a freighter VA and we are looking to purchase some virtual planes with about the size of a 737 to fit the routes too small for a 757 but too large for a caravan. And if this can be created we can finally add it!

Thanks,

Raaj Patel

Edited by Raajheer1

(suggestion based on the 800x, have not checked with the 900) I'd like to suggest that now that you have the tablet that controls voice announcements, please consider removing announcement from other switches, such as the light switches, because that is not necessarily a realistic simulation and/or because of consistency

oh BTW, is Escobar still in the latest package and not even optional? LOL ?

great work, I am very excited about every new feature, improvement

Announcements are selectable in the EFB. Announcements that follow aurline procedures will stay as they are and are realistic. Th only switch based ann.  are seatbelts and (If available) to. Having TO tied to either wing lights or strobes makes absolute sense imho and most others' . The less clicking I have to do in order to do things i usually dont have to take care of as a pilot the better the flow.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer @audiobirdxp, I appreciate it and it makes sense. My thought was more along the lines of - whatever one wants to say with his own mouth while playing the sim, he/she can do it, without even clicking on the EFB, the sim has to simulate the airplane, not me ? cheers

This probably has been discussed before, but with the nex MAX news, I'm back at it. I know it's probably already developed or in developing for the MAX, still I can see it as an option for the NGs (as the LED landing lights, HUD, winglets etc.):

The complete start levers (with fire indicators) + parking brake combo. Available for NGs from line number 5606 and on

IMG_1158.jpg

Hi, first of all thank you all so much for your hard work and time you put into this project very much appricate it. This is probably not important but, as an asthetic look is it possible to make the engines wind mill when its windy or after shutting them down. Its just a suggestion if its possible to do i think it would look more realistic. 

Hi, Please can you add a BBJ option in the tablet??  Maybe on the weight and balance page you can click BBJ option and the fuel capacity increases to match the -800 / BBJ2  etc.

Great aircraft,

On 9/28/2018 at 11:06 AM, Alaska_Airlines said:

Can I suggest that you guys make the Max pay ware, as you DESERVE some money!

This project at first was meant to be a freeware, never a study-level etc... so I don't think it's necessary to make payware, if need a fat load of cash, I can donate them with a big PayPal donation (Later...) 

15 hours ago, Neil_M_UK said:

Hi, Please can you add a BBJ option in the tablet??  Maybe on the weight and balance page you can click BBJ option and the fuel capacity increases to match the -800 / BBJ2  etc.

Great aircraft,

I was going to suggest the same, dont know if it is possible to change items such as the fuel capacity on the fly or if it would require the aircraft be completely separate? Also if we were able to edit these figures with planemaker would it break the AviTab W&B screen?

On 9/27/2018 at 1:00 AM, ThatPlaneEnthusiast said:

Can you add the self-test to the GPWS test?  Example from video clip:

I do believe it is already in the UltimatProject, has I have done it before on some flights with the Zibo. If for some reason I am wrong about it being in the Ultimate Project, it would be nice to see it has a feature.

5 hours ago, Speed_Limit75 said:

I do believe it is already in the UltimatProject, has I have done it before on some flights with the Zibo. If for some reason I am wrong about it being in the Ultimate Project, it would be nice to see it has a feature.

how do you activate the "self test" then? I was referring to the 1:22 minute mark talking about the faults ect.

Hi,

I hope this is the right place for this:

When changing the volume of specific sounds via the EFB (Audio vol&eq), setting the volume to "0" doesn't mute it. I don't know if this is intentional.

Would be great if you could mute sounds this way.

Best regards

Ello!,

I was and still hoping to see cockpit variations in the zibo (I do not know the terms) Just different cockpits depending on the airlines 

Related image

Image result for 737 ng cockpit

The differences are very minor but would love to see some development on them or just an official announcement of what you guys are gonna do ?

Edited by GeekyNerd

On 10/2/2018 at 1:22 AM, ThatPlaneEnthusiast said:

how do you activate the "self test" then? I was referring to the 1:22 minute mark talking about the faults ect.

Sorry, I misunderstood. The items refrenced at the 1:22 minute mark are not on the video, my bad.

This is for ZIBO. It would be nice to have a more refined and detailed virtual cabin similar to the 737-900. The virtual cabin on the ZIBO makes you feel like you are on an old dc-9. Just a thought to bring a better reality to the 800.

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use