XPNG NOVEMBER SCREENSHOT COMPETITION Read more... ×
audiobirdxp

Suggesting features

On 9/27/2018 at 7:00 AM, ThatPlaneEnthusiast said:

Can you add the self-test to the GPWS test?  Example from video clip:

That test has been included from the beginning. Press test longer than 2 seconds.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:44 PM, hanlan said:

This is for ZIBO. It would be nice to have a more refined and detailed virtual cabin similar to the 737-900. The virtual cabin on the ZIBO makes you feel like you are on an old dc-9. Just a thought to bring a better reality to the 800.

We're on it. It's a bit more tasking because the 800 (the so called Zibo) its the core aircraft and we're still trying to cater for a lot of people with computers that are ... well not very well suited for this kind of sim. Making high poly objects is fairly easy, reducing poly and texture load and making it look good is far more tasking and time consuming. But we're on it.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 5:00 AM, GeekyNerd said:

Ello!,

I was and still hoping to see cockpit variations in the zibo (I do not know the terms) Just different cockpits depending on the airlines 

Related image

Image result for 737 ng cockpit

The differences are very minor but would love to see some development on them or just an official announcement of what you guys are gonna do ?

I'm currently working (on the side) on this. I think I found a very nice solution that will not make it necessary to upload huge cockpit textures for these variations, but it will take a little bit of time to get it ready for publication.

Instead of the yoke completely disappearing when you tap on it, the yoke could lower so the yoke could still be in sight. (somewhat like on the ixeg 737-300, or PMDG 737 series.)

I'm thinking this may be a Zibo thing or even an XP thing, but is there anyway to model icing on the wings and engines and how they effect performance? It would be nice to have a way to see icing build on the leading edge as well. I know the windshield becomes obstructed without windshield heat. Aircraft performance isn't effected though and with winter basically around the corner, Icing would be nice to have. 

You ALL do AMAZING work. Thank you for your hard work. I wish I could code and help you. I'm an ATP pilot IRL if you need any beta testers.
Thanks~

Hi All,

Fantastic work on what is, one of the best aircraft I have ever flown. Flying around the world for Worldflight has really made me appreciate the need for an autosave feature in the 737. Being able to save the panel state and FMC would be a real bonus as I like to think I do have a stable sim, however after 2-3 crashes live on stream and flying around the world, I really miss this feature.

I do see a button on the EFB that mentions SAVE & LOAD AIRCRAFT STATE, If I could please suggest pushing it up the list of priority ?

Love your work team ?

Is it possible that you can ad a Ground Air Start Unit in case of an APU failure. Or for om the ground when the APU isn’t running and you glimt in cold weather 

I know water effects were already added, but when you are traveling at 350 knots and it’s raining, wouldn’t the water be moving backwards instead of just sitting there on the glass?

X-Plane Screenshot 2018.11.13 - 18.25.01.25.png

This has probably been suggested before, but can we please have TCAS Climb/Desend instructions? I have done a couple flights with AI Aircraft and at FL350 I have had many almost hit me, with the TCAS at TA/RA and with no Climb/Desend instructions. Thanks!

Is there any plan to separate textures for both wings?

Some liveries should have asymmetrical markings (such as registration number and/or national marks), so I think both wings should use another texture.

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use