audiobirdxp

Suggesting features

So, i started up my 3d software... May this be something to be added? because it just add such more immersion and realism. be able to use the air stairs. cheersimage.png.0e0c8c3d3f6ecf64444b991c879f5837.png

• Like 3

Hi and thanks for your outstanding work!

I've seen a video of the MAX for x-plane, currently in testing.
Could you make the new pressurisation panel (blue font) selectable as an option in the tablet on the NG as well?

The current sound of the zibo 737 is awesome but do we have any chance to have a sound like at the beginning of this video where the sound is changed?

if not, that's fine

it's already wonderful

I am working on a freeware Leh airport situated at an altitude of roughly 10,900 feet. The 737-700 and -800s certified to land there have an extra flip cover switch beside the "Flaps inhibit switch" called "HIGH ALT LAND" switch which is necessary or the cabin pressure warning goes crazy in the current zibo and in real world it would cause the masks to drop.

It would be great if you guys can make different variants of 737 like the short field performance and the high altitude version like I mentioned above.

• Like 1

Hey there, I am actually wondering if you can add a simple unit model for the HUD. The HUD itself is great but it doesn't really add to the immersion without the HUD unit shown here:
hgscockpit.jpg

• Like 1

Yes that is a thing Ive been on for quite some time. Unfortunately none of our pilots fly NGs with HUDs installed and its very very tough to find any DECENT reference shots of all parts of the HUD ( the one weve been using all this time isnt modelled properly either). I do have "blueprints" of the most common unit now and I'll try to get around to it when I can. Well also model the according panel on the center pedestal.

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2019 at 1:24 AM, Fokker said:

So, i started up my 3d software... May this be something to be added? because it just add such more immersion and realism. be able to use the air stairs. cheersimage.png.0e0c8c3d3f6ecf64444b991c879f5837.png

Pretty cool!

However, we already have this asset waiting to be put into the planes. But you did a really good job there!

It would be very nice if we could chose diffrent Cabin layouts( toggle Businesclass Seats on/off )

Like the cabin of the old 800x versions.

🙂

Edited by Chris.1008

Could you add ground service (catering, loaders, fuel trucks, air stairs etc)

Also do you plan adding smooth switch animations like you did with the engine mode selectors?

Also How about the possibility of toggeling eyebrow windows and switch analog standby instruments to standby PFD

Edited by Phoenix990

More than a suggestion, it's a question.

Does the passenger cabin of the 737-700U will be upgraded with the LR/Zibo 738 one at some point?

Thanks!

Edited by b787

On 5/6/2019 at 1:16 AM, DJSean00 said:

Live saving so in the event of a sim crash you can restore your flight.

Good idea, but I think that would be a lot of work...

24 minutes ago, Christo Simbolon said:

Hi all!

I suggest this. It will looks more complex and beauty with this IMO.

efis_style.jpg

Thanks 🙂

Edit:

50763_1051326486.jpg

Good idea, but... These instruments are not used anymore and all NGs are now updated to the existing software...

20 hours ago, sergeyershov said:

Good idea, but... These instruments are not used anymore and all NGs are now updated to the existing software...

Ya I know. Just want to try how it feel hehe.

Something cosmetic to add: speed brakes hydraulic pistons, entrance door hinges, possibility to have an underwing registration. If that RG mod thief can, I don't see how the team could not do something like this in the future. These are very small and pretty useless things that however would reduce the number of people that goes to that shady VK site

And, again, the usual request for Airstairs 🙂

Edited by trooperMNG

Beautiful work. Thank you so much for creating these airplanes. Would it be possible, (maybe too much), to put the NG Fuel cutoff switches in the -800 and -900? The models from late 2015 to present have them. See the attached picture for an example. Thank you!

-DJ Aviation

Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 13.12.36.png

I think they already modelled the cutout switches for the MAX version... so they are already modelled and only need to implement them

On 5/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, DavSte said:

I think they already modelled the cutout switches for the MAX version... so they are already modelled and only need to implement them

Yep, I saw that as well.

On 3/25/2019 at 2:24 PM, audiobirdxp said:

Pretty cool!

However, we already have this asset waiting to be put into the planes. But you did a really good job there!

Hi Audiobirdxp,

I was just going to suggest this, that's great news! I know you posted this in March but has their been any update? For me this is all this aircraft is missing 😞

Hi, Just had an idea to make the experience of the zibo more realistic. The FMC already has an ACARS function but it is quite limited in just being ATIS requests. This is a video showing a datalink ACARS preflight which is what I am trying to describe and here is a screenshot of a 737 fmc in the ACARS menu and if you could create all these functions that would be absolutely amazing and the zibo would be incredibly hard to beat. https://imgur.com/tihh8Eg

Thanks for all the work you have done and thanks so much for making this a free product.

• Like 1