world jetways not working

staffguy1

same here, also already written a post in the aerosoft forum without a solution so far
have tried it at EDDE, EDDV and EGLL (all standart scenery's and with ZIB B738)
also checked if the sam libary is automaticly attached to the scenery_pack.ini file, which is also correct.
also in the authority tool, there is no jetway available in a distance of 10km

until now, no SAM jetways 😞

Edited by seelenkrieger

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, cjreed said:

I think the 'Aerosoft' sceneries don't use proper default jetways, which might have a bearing here.

Although Aerosoft Frankfurt purports to provide SAM compatibility - maybe this doesn't mean WorldJetways will work, as I just get the Grey 'A' at Aerosoft EDDF...

b738 - 2019-12-22 17.51.39.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another issue - that's defect number three awaiting examination/feedback.

Spawning at the gate at Aerosoft Manchester,  in the Zibo B738 the jetway isn't docked, however once I open the plugin control panel, select the parking tab. And if I change from Auto to manual and back to Auto the Jetway immediately shunts to a docked position. Why didn't it move initially?

Having to fiddle about with modes doesn't appear a reasonable definition of "Automatic"

Edited by cjreed

On 1/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, cjreed said:

Spawning at the gate at Aerosoft Manchester,  in the Zibo B738 the jetway isn't docked, however once I open the plugin control panel, select the parking tab. And if I change from Auto to manual and back to Auto the Jetway immediately shunts to a docked position.

Did you changed the airport multiple times in the same session before loading EGCC? It can happen that the system gets confused by multiple reloads. If not, at which gate exactly does it happen? 

On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, cjreed said:

Although Aerosoft Frankfurt purports to provide SAM compatibility - maybe this doesn't mean WorldJetways will work, as I just get the Grey 'A' at Aerosoft EDDF..

There is no difference in the system between worldjetways and others, just other objects. The issue at EDDF is probably more a configuration of the original developer who we already contacted on that. 

The icons are available for all sam Jetways.