M20 Collection 3.0.2 Hotfix

Coop1019

Here is a small update to improve the flying experience, by squashing bugs, tuning settings, and improving usability.

Changelog:

• VR Yoke Causing CTD
  • VR Flap Handle now works
  • VR Config files improved
  • Range Buttons on GNS530/430 fixed
  • Yoke Show/Hide was backward
  • 150% Zoom fixed hover icons with side menu
  • Tuned Engine Failure sensitivity
  • Tuned Random Failure sensitivity (should occur with half the frequency now - 1/100,000 odds per second)
  • Tuned Flap Actuator sensitivity
  • Tuned engine temperatures
  • Ovation 3 G1000 Delta Peak was not displaying, fixed
  • Glass too Opaque, fixed 

To Install:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingAirB200 said:

AFM Store doesn't send any email (with access link to my account). Tried two days in a row. Checked spam folder.

Something broke in the store?

I just tested the account link and worked fine for me. Can you PM me your order email and/or order number so I can look into this further? In the meantime, the download link from the original invoice will work and give you the latest download.

Hi coop. I'm not sure how to start a new topic on this forum. Maybe i need to reply first... Anyway. Still having a ton of fun with your plane. Will you at some point be able to make the sounds of the engine different depending on if your inside the plane.  inside with window open. And when your looking at the AC from outside. Right now, it is the same sound no matter what view.  Thanks.

Dave.

7 hours ago, dave1399 said:

Hi coop. I'm not sure how to start a new topic on this forum. Maybe i need to reply first... Anyway. Still having a ton of fun with your plane. Will you at some point be able to make the sounds of the engine different depending on if your inside the plane.  inside with window open. And when your looking at the AC from outside. Right now, it is the same sound no matter what view.  Thanks.

Dave.

49 minutes ago, Quijote said:

I have also noticed that. One solution would be to switch to outside sound if the window or doors open. I don't know how hard that would be to implement, but I noticed the lack.....

Regarding sounds: Yes there is a new sound pack in the works now. Once it has the necessary sounds all working, I will make it a public beta where you can download and try out the sound pack from here. If that goes well, we will push it into a future update as default.

Regarding topic creation: I believe there is a 1 post requirement to be able to start a new topic. You should see "Start New Topic" in the applicable club sections such as Bug Reports.

On 8/15/2018 at 1:30 PM, Coop1019 said:

Regarding sounds: Yes there is a new sound pack in the works now. Once it has the necessary sounds all working, I will make it a public beta where you can download and try out the sound pack from here. If that goes well, we will push it into a future update as default.

Regarding topic creation: I believe there is a 1 post requirement to be able to start a new topic. You should see "Start New Topic" in the applicable club sections such as Bug Reports.

Great! Yes i'll help beta test the new sounds when they are ready.  and your right,  the start new topic is now showing. Thanks. 

Dave.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...