XPNG NOVEMBER SCREENSHOT COMPETITION Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ðŗąçø

MisterX Library updates

After almost one-and-a-half years, MisterX6 has updated his critically-accalimed MisterX6 Library to version 1.6. The most downloaded scenery and second most downloaded addon on that other forum, the library has had a major overhaul, from aircraft liveries to PBR on the re-worked ground surfaces. It also includes new jetway models, which are compatible with the Autogate plugin.

Do keep an eye out on those that require this library, and those being published from this moment onwards.

You may find the update here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/28167-misterx-library-and-static-aircraft-extension/

• Like 2

MisterX is at it again with an update to his magnificent library! Although relatively minor, the update fixes issues with liveries, jetways, and comes with improved skid marks. It also features new content such as grass and dirt textures, roads, and more. For the full changelog, and library download click here.

Shouldn't it be better to have one single post for this library, where someone informs that it's been updated again? Otherwise it becomes repetitive, even now that the forum is small.

1 hour ago, bokepacha said:

Shouldn't it be better to have one single post for this library, where someone informs that it's been updated again? Otherwise it becomes repetitive, even now that the forum is small.

I agree. I have merged the two posts and generalized the title. Might be a bit much to keep track on for every one, so I won't be hard on this in the future.

• Thanks 1