Jump to content
KJO

Ultimate Project 737-700

Recommended Posts

Can someone make an Illinois One Southwest 737-700 livery? It would be much appreciated. 

Registration is N918WN

Here is a photo: 

N918WN Southwest Airlines "Illinois One" (New Tail Colors)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, nick1_pilot said:

Do you mean this edelweiss? Please, answer

Edelweiss_1-984x554.png

That is correct, sorry for my late answer. Could you paint the winglets with the flower like this one and also on the tail?

hb-ijw-edelweiss-air-airbus-a320-214_Pla

thanks in advance! 

Edited by Just Aviation YT
More clear of livery request

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Just Aviation YT said:

That is correct, sorry for my late answer. Could you paint the winglets with the flower like this one? 

hb-ijw-edelweiss-air-airbus-a320-214_Pla

thanks in advance! 

Sure!) Which reg number do you want to have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Just Aviation YT said:

Did you get it?

What do you mean? O, yes, I got it. I've gonna draw this livery) 

Edited by nick1_pilot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just Aviation YT said:

Ignore that my autocorrect screwed everything up, see my edited version of the post 

Oh, I see. Sure, I can do it! Stay tuned for the updates) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nick1_pilot said:

Oh, I see. Sure, I can do it! Stay tuned for the updates) 

Thank you again very much! I am exited 🙂 and sorry for the inconvenience, I tried to reply on my phone and it got screwed up 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just Aviation YT said:

Thank you again very much! I am exited 🙂 and sorry for the inconvenience, I tried to reply on my phone and it got screwed up 😂

Yeah, sometime it happens to me also. You're welcome. I'll text you, and tell about the progress) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Just Aviation YT said:

Thank you again very much! I am exited 🙂 and sorry for the inconvenience, I tried to reply on my phone and it got screwed up 

Can you test it after I finish? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Just Aviation YT said:

That is correct, sorry for my late answer. Could you paint the winglets with the flower like this one and also on the tail?

hb-ijw-edelweiss-air-airbus-a320-214_Pla

thanks in advance! 

Would you like to have a big flower on the nose, as on my photo?

Regards, Nikita

Edited by nick1_pilot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nick1_pilot said:

Would yau like to have a big flower on the nose, as on my photo?

Regards, Nikita

That’s a difficult question. The big one looks quite cool and I like it but the original new livery only has a big one on the tail.

You can deside or if you want to do two versions 🙂

what will you do? 

 

regards Gustaf

Edited by Just Aviation YT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Just Aviation YT said:

That’s a difficult question. The big one looks quite cool and I like it but the original new livery only has a big one on the tail.

You can deside or if you want to do two versions 🙂

what will you do? 

 

regards Gustaf

I can do both. That's not so hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Current Donation Goals

  • Threshold News

  • Threshold articles

  • Threshold clubs

  • Top Downloads

    1. By Captain Kitten
         3,274   80
    2. By Captain Kitten
         3,143   12
    3. By MaxNGX
         363   1
    1. By Captain Kitten
         46,473   80
    2. By Captain Kitten
         23,792   12
    3. By Xephyr
         2,609   5
    1. By Captain Kitten
         46,473   80
    2. By Captain Kitten
         26,910   12
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use