SAM2 CRJ200

jsg0813

Hello,

So I recently purchased SAM2 from AS. Great plugin, very great job developers. The one issue I am having is using jetway with JRollon CRJ200. I know in the manual the jetway is not supported so I attempted to add door coords in the aircraft.xml file. This did not work. I have coords of doors in planemaker and I figured that if i just give SAM coords of the doors it would do this magic itself. 

Is what I am attempting to do possible? Meaning if i give an aircraft that is not supported it own coords in the .xml will it work?

Any help would be great. Thanks,

Josh 

Hi Josh,

generally yes. However the WorldJetway jetways are usually not designed to lower that much to the ground (the CRJ door is pretty low). That's probably why they don't work. You could try it with a parking position far outside on a long extended jetway.

In worst case you could manipulate the WorldJetway values to lower it but that causes visual glitches so I will only describe you that if you really like to know it 😛

Greets

Marten