Connecting the jetways with rotunda

Argaeus

I have spent some time this morning trying to find the best fit for a new scenery but I am stuck with either a "straight" jeyway connection facade from SAM library or a "fixed height" (4.5m) multiple choice connection facade from X-Plane lib.

Is there a plan to create an angled rotunda connection with support in the middle as shown in the attached screen shot (Laminar lib facade) instead of a "split" corridor that SAM currently provides?

Best regards.

Laminar Rotunda Jetway.jpg

Edited by Argaeus

7 hours ago, Marten@Stairport said:

But you could use the default laminar jetways in case they fit. Users will obviously need the worldjetways addon to get them animated but still better maybe?

They fit alright as facade application is much more flexible in terms of sections and directions. I remember reading in one article that you preferred SAM objects to be used in sceneries rather than Laminar's. Further, SAM has many options in height but Laminar has only one standard height of 4.5 m.

May be you could do only the "rotunda" as an object in matching heights so we can attach 2 separate connection bridges with an angle easily. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me for piggy-backing onto this topic, however my question is somewhat related; there is available a jetway with 0.0m height in the library. I assume this is to allow connections to facades and whatnot (without the need for the support column). However in WED, I cannot set the elevation of a 0.0m jetway to my liking (like one can set the height of the bridges in the SAM lib within WED). Otherwise I have no idea what the 0.0m jetway can be used for. How is the 0.0m jetway intedded to be used?