1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

30 minutes ago, sjctyler said:

If the clouds are too "flat", what do you call these??? 

On a separate note, when is the expected open beta? I know you guys mentioned Q1.

There won’t be an open beta for 1.10. Once closed beta is done, it will release.

3 hours ago, sjctyler said:

I know its probably an annoying question to answer but what is the release projection?

There is no official release target per-se. A realistic estimate could be the tail-end of Q1, perhaps beginning of Q2. Again, that is 100% subject to change and could be pulled forwards or pushed back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update: right now. We are finishing the light model. Haze has been corrected since it was a bug producer. (one of the factors of the wait between b14&15) Now we're finishing the light model and locking it down. 

This will take a day or two hopefully. And then all steam concentrates on bug squishing. 

ETA is still not disclosed and we will never endulge in that public trap. But for anyone telling people that 1.10 is "full of bugs" and won't be released in 2019 is just attentionseekers and should be ignored. We are on track and we are crossing off items as planned.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Captain Kitten said:

Update: right now. We are finishing the light model. Haze has been corrected since it was a bug producer. (one of the factors of the wait between b14&15) Now we're finishing the light model and locking it down. 

This will take a day or two hopefully. And then all steam concentrates on bug squishing. 

ETA is still not disclosed and we will never endulge in that public trap. But for anyone telling people that 1.10 is "full of bugs" and won't be released in 2019 is just attentionseekers and should be ignored. We are on track and we are crossing off items as planned.

Thanks for all details about working progress ,

4 hours ago, noooch said:

In your last stream I think you mentionned 1.10 will not be compatible with XPRealistic, is it true? And if so why is that? I think many simmers use this addon ...

I did not say that. I said it is not compatible now and that is something we need to work on. I know many use xprealistic. I do too and we sell it in the Threshold store. So we naturally want it to be compatible.

• Like 1

This is a screenshot  I have taken from previous threshold video.

" Look at this beautiful cloud  😍 "

I remember I have seen exactly the same last year in spain over a mountain top.

Let me tell you that the xEnviro developers are doing a genius work 👍

My Thanks to the development team  ♥️

IMG_1957.PNG

• Like 1

The more I see the more I like, and I was impressed when I saw the early development shots when I discovered this site! Looking good and something to look forward to. And I think the team is doing the right thing by not releasing early and ensuring that it will do what it says on the tin. And if that takes another 2-3 months, so be it. I'd rather pay for a polished product that has been tested & tested than one where everyone starts complaining about this or that! Grateful for the supply of screen shots/videos and updates on the developments.

• Like 1