1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

I'm again amazed by these beautiful screenshots. 

I really like the fog layer ?

Thanks a lot for introducing finally the cirrus layer. ? 

I only think that the cirrus layer could be more transparent.  it will be better ! 

As always , NICE work  ! 

Best regards,

Hi Captain,

-With the new atmospheric and shading calculations implemented on the next version, it will be possible to see darker clouds on rainy weather conditions ? 

I have also second question please. 

-when we fly above clouds at night with fullmoon, it will be possible to see a moon light reflected on a clouds ? 

Thank you ,

Hi Captain,

I want to ask you if the blue color of the sky will change depending to the seasons.

because of the sun position and angle of light, a cold clear blue sky morning in november is never the same as another clear blue sky on april or august.

So please, you will integrate these calculations on the new atmosphere ? 

Testing different aircraft (only the FFA320 in these shots) and seeing if they behave well with X-Plane 11.30b1 AND xEnviro 1.10t61
T61 has no variation in clouds. This is just for concentrated testing purposes. As we expected all along there is no conflict what so ever with xE 1.10 and X-Plane 11.30.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

• Like 5

I am sorry to bring some bad news. It was not something that we expected and have never said that we support (yet), but VR does not work in xE1.10 and will not work in 1.10. How much work it is to get xE VR ready is uncertain. We will concentrate on that in a later stage. Sorry... As for the screenshots: Clouds are not in focus in these tests and are therefore very simple. Disregard artifacts. (I have completely fallen in love with the HotStart TBM...)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg