Captain Kitten

1.10 Development screenshots

From what I have seen in these screenshots, xenviro has came a long way. it Truly will be the most dynamic weather/environment engine out there. I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in along with the transparency throughout the developmental process. Can’t wait for the release. Keep it up 👌🏽

• Thanks 2

The clouds are nice but, this just ruins everything for me. When I fly over green areas in overcast at cruise altitude, the whole bottom of my plane is green.

Screenshot_20181206-174620.png

15 hours ago, Sp33dM said:

The clouds are nice but, this just ruins everything for me. When I fly over green areas in overcast at cruise altitude, the whole bottom of my plane is green.

Screenshot_20181206-174620.png

Well too bad. Your computer will not be able to do it this time around. 

- You think that the introduction of the VULCAN engine will change things in terms of technical possibilities of graphic rendering? Or can you use the latest Nvidia RTX technology, and the DLSS ?

- I imagine Xenviro 1.10 uses Xplane 11.30 particle technology? Do you have to wait for Xplane 11.30 to launch 1.10?

Edited by AntoX

XEnviro isn't using the particle system. It is noise rendered volumetrics. Vulcan won't be a revolution for XEnviro but it will help on general performance. Same goes for DLSS but we won't be doing work on that this time around. 

We are not waiting ting for 11.30 either. XEnviro is not dependent on it and will release when finished regardless. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ramster211 said:

I need this in my life soo bad!

Has there been any talk of a new open beta period? Did not manage to get on the last one

There is a closed beta that is soon to begin, however no open beta will be run this time.

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use