1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

From what I have seen in these screenshots, xenviro has came a long way. it Truly will be the most dynamic weather/environment engine out there. I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in along with the transparency throughout the developmental process. Can’t wait for the release. Keep it up 👌🏽

• Thanks 2

- You think that the introduction of the VULCAN engine will change things in terms of technical possibilities of graphic rendering? Or can you use the latest Nvidia RTX technology, and the DLSS ?

- I imagine Xenviro 1.10 uses Xplane 11.30 particle technology? Do you have to wait for Xplane 11.30 to launch 1.10?

Edited by AntoX

XEnviro isn't using the particle system. It is noise rendered volumetrics. Vulcan won't be a revolution for XEnviro but it will help on general performance. Same goes for DLSS but we won't be doing work on that this time around. 

We are not waiting ting for 11.30 either. XEnviro is not dependent on it and will release when finished regardless. 

• Like 4

Is this true?

DEC 12 2018 : HOUSEKEEPING

Getting everything ready to start the beta run. Cleaning up the code, fine tuning of the components, closing pending tasks. You may find that our change log gets updated almost daily.

So I think I can see it soon, is it?Is it before Christmas?

That would be a huge surprise!!!

10 hours ago, XIANG said:

Is this true?

DEC 12 2018 : HOUSEKEEPING

Getting everything ready to start the beta run. Cleaning up the code, fine tuning of the components, closing pending tasks. You may find that our change log gets updated almost daily. 

So I think I can see it soon, is it?Is it before Christmas?

That would be a huge surprise!!!

We have no idea how long the beta run will be. Before Christmas is very unlikely. Q1 2019 is more likely.