1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

THIS IS A LONG ONE!

This video does not represent how the final look will be of 1.10 in any way. This is a test build (t100) which is a dedicated build for test purposes only. Also the editing is done in a hurry. So no music matching or any respect for general video editing ethics... This flight is from ENGM (Norway) in snow/rain conditions to EHWO (Netherlands). Only addons used are: TBM900 from HotStart - one of the definitive best aircraft for X-Plane. ENGM by Aerosoft and Ortho4xp (Norway only) and xEnviro 1.10t100

• Like 4

An absolutely remarkable demonstration of what is to come. I haven't as yet bought into X-Enviro and was just about to get ActiveSky for XP, then came across the development videos and screenshots for XEn 1.10. It was mind blowing and thus decided to wait for this to be released and save my pennies. For me this will be worth every penny.

One question, was the snow on the ground over Norway then Denmark actually produced by XEn because weather conditions put snow there?

Another related question, will snow thus be laid on top of Orbyx scenery? Previously you stated that it lays on top of Ortho so presumably this will apply to Orbyx.

Fantastic job you are doing and this will I think be a game changer. Can't wait for eventual release!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 11:48 AM, Yorkshire said:

An absolutely remarkable demonstration of what is to come. I haven't as yet bought into X-Enviro and was just about to get ActiveSky for XP, then came across the development videos and screenshots for XEn 1.10. It was mind blowing and thus decided to wait for this to be released and save my pennies. For me this will be worth every penny.

One question, was the snow on the ground over Norway then Denmark actually produced by XEn because weather conditions put snow there?

Another related question, will snow thus be laid on top of Orbyx scenery? Previously you stated that it lays on top of Ortho so presumably this will apply to Orbyx.

Fantastic job you are doing and this will I think be a game changer. Can't wait for eventual release!

Yes and yes

Hi guys, i follow this thread very closely 😄

One thing I am a bit worried about, or maybe 2. Will the noise artefacts stay or can you do something about that ? or is it just a limitation of noise rendering ?
Second, can you show some towering CB clouds or something alike ?

If you nail that, with the snow and everything (you just randomly introduced seasons into xplane xD ( i bet you can do something with texture coloring as well for autumn etc. ) ) you´ll get rich, cause everyone is buying it 😄

Greets

On 12/30/2018 at 4:33 PM, Anders Bermann said:

Amazing! Would really like to see some thunderstorm depiction 🙂

All in due time.

On 12/30/2018 at 8:31 PM, Americanpilot89 said:

This looks INCREDIBLE!  I think this update will entice many many more users to the X-Plane platform overall.  FANTASTIC WORK, TEAM!!!! 

Thanx 😃

9 hours ago, ashmanmedia said:

OMG love to see a night video!

Night environment is not ready for 1.10... it will take another 2 months of work at least... xE + XP is coplicated.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 11:03 AM, Yorkshire said:

In view of the last statement, that would seem to suggest that we are looking for a possible release at the end of Q1 at the earliest. Whatever - take your time - it will be worth waiting for.

1.10 will not contain night environment. So the statement above is not relevant for 1.10 release.

Wow!  Those screen shots show such great progress.   I’m curious as to what the night environment entails other than precip and cloud effects?  I’ve seen a few notes over night effects for lights on the road map.  There’s more planned than what’s stated?

Edited by Americanpilot89

7 minutes ago, Americanpilot89 said:

Wow!  Those screen shots show such great progress.   I’m curious as to what the night environment entails other than precip and cloud effects?  I’ve seen a few notes over night effects for lights on the road map.  There’s more than what’s stated?

Night environment is a whole field of visual effects and adjustments. Clouds twilight adjustments. Night dome with stars and moon. Haze blend, Night lighting. And a lot more.

• Thanks 1