1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

I'm really enjoying the level of polish you all have put into this release, and I also appreciate the hard work that was required to get it out before the busy expo weekend! Looking forward to further refinements and performance boosts, but for the time being it really is something to be proud of - kudos. Thanks for making the X-Plane world a more beautiful place.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, olcay said:

After very long waiting I totally disappointed.....without VR Support and historical weather useless Plugin👎

Nobody:
You: "I aM DisSaPoiNTed, tHiS iS UsELEss" 

What's up mate, this is a screenshots thread, not your own personal rant thread. You can always switch to something else that suits your need. 🙂  
It has been explained numerous times in this forum. VR is on the road map and not currently supported due to several limitations with post-processing and rendering. Historic weather is not yet implemented as it would mess up the security system.  

• Like 3

What should you do with a plugin if you dont be able to see the clouds in VR. This game is a kind of Simulation that you practice your flying experience in certain situations like snow,rain.  70 dollar for a few kind of graphical improvements ? It doesnt worth really for that price. But at the end, I appreciate the developer team because of volumetric success. I will buy first after those developments. 

• Sad 1

What should you do with a plugin if you dont be able to see the clouds in VR. This game is a kind of Simulation that you practice your flying experience in certain situations like snow,rain.  70 dollar for a few kind of graphical improvements ? It doesnt worth really for that price. But at the end, I appreciate the developer team because of volumetric success. I will buy first after those developments. 

19 hours ago, olcay said:

70 dollar for a few kind of graphical improvements ? It doesnt worth really for that price. But at the end, I appreciate the developer team because of volumetric success. I will buy first after those developments. 

70 bucks for the only REAL weather ENGINE in Xplane11, with plenty of innovative, brilliant, immersive features; absolutely worth the money; makes Xplane11 a much better simulation. Once VR is out in the future, hopefully you will also be then able to experience this fantastic weather engine. Greetings 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tavakoli said:

70 bucks for the only REAL weather ENGINE in Xplane11, with plenty of innovative, brilliant, immersive features; absolutely worth the money; makes Xplane11 a much better simulation. Once VR is out in the future, hopefully you will also be then able to experience this fantastic weather engine. Greetings 

Hey, as much as I love XEnviro 1.10, it is clearly not the "only REAL weather engine", in fact, in terms of pure weather accuracy Active Sky XP is way better than XEnviro, what XEnviro needs now is the rendition of storms, and also a better weather engine to run the great visuals it provides.

an ASXP weather engine and XEnviro visuals would be god like

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Inexorable said:

Hey, as much as I love XEnviro 1.10, it is clearly not the "only REAL weather engine", in fact, in terms of pure weather accuracy Active Sky XP is way better than XEnviro, what XEnviro needs now is the rendition of storms, and also a better weather engine to run the great visuals it provides.

an ASXP weather engine and XEnviro visuals would be god like

Hello Inexorable, thank you for your constructive comment. I hope that Xenviro continues to improve. I am using Active sky at this moment as a kind of flight/weather planner (great tool BTW), since I can not stand the default weather visuals/billboard clouds, clouds "popping" out in front of me etc. and not to mention the visuals of the other add on programs, which I have purchased and tested. One thing I really like about XE is the injected turbulence at right flight levels in combination with XPRealistic Pro which gives me quite immersive experience. I am not experiencing this with ASXP/weather injector and Xpalne11. Well since nothing and nobody is perfect, I guess there is still a lot of "room" for XE to evolve. Have waited 30 years for that god like weather engine for flight simulator and could wait another 30, but definitely not longer. Cheers

Awesome update.  I'm loving the ambience and vibrance introduced by xenviro color management.   Everything is that much more realistic in presentation. 

The clouds remain a work in progress, but the only real competition is reality.... and that will be hard to beat.  Thanks xenviro.

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Amazing! Just amazing

Thanks for sharing, people.

Greetings, let’s continue this thread, which was created to show beta screenshots, with sharing pictures of the actual release of Xenviro 1.10. With the permission of Captain Kitten of course😊

20 minutes ago, ashmanmedia said:

Yes I hereby request a v1.10 Show OFF Gallery/Museum with Video Embeds.

Hey ashman, great idea & greetings...BTW love your Phantom pictures, the second one is awesome

Edited by Tavakoli