FlyAgi

FlyAgi Tweak Utility

I have recently created my own tweak utility providing a brand new and easy to use interface for accessing the most efficient parameters for Performance tuning in X-Plane 11. Some of the stuff is well known, some is new but I think the overall package could be worth a look. 

As I did not translate my website to english yet (I will do so and create a club at threshold forums in the next few days hopefully), I will just provide my demo video that shows how the utility performs, looks and handles. For the Performance keep in mind that the video has been recorded on my pretty average machine:

i7 2600k 4200MHz
16 GB DDR3 2133 MHz
GTX 1060 6GB
XP11.25

Download (non german speaking users: just scroll down to the download at the Bottom):

FlyAgi Tweak Utility - FlyAgi.de

If you have any troubles or questions just let me know. If the script crashes it is very likely incompatible to another script accessing the same DataRefs. I will definitely fix those issues but I need Information, so please tell me what is going on and send me your log.txt as well as the flywithlua_debug.txt. 

Edited by FlyAgi

I've looked everywhere, and it seems that there is no mention about Windows/Mac.

Is it working on Mac? Why such important information seems to be missing? ?

Thanks! 

It is supposed to work on Windows, Mac and Linux. The code does not make use of system specific stuff so it should work - however, the latest version 1.03b has one system specific event for creating the subfolder for save files and I could not test if I did this right for Mac/Linux because I can't test this myself. 

I tried it of Mac, and as soon as the script id loaded, Lua stop working. Removing the two files and the new created folder, reloading all the Lua scripts, everything works.

I really would love to have it working on Mac. Any suggestion? Any way I can help?

Thank you! ? 

Well... the folder got created on startup automatically? Then it should work on mac, basically. 

Maybe there is a conflict with another script. Du you have any water or xvision scripts running? Water scripts (and the xvision ones too) have to be changed slightly for not crashing lua when used with the utility. I think I can look into this further but you have to reinstall the utility again, crash lua and then send me your log.txt or flywithlua_debug.txt. 

So, what basically the flywithlua_debug.txt file says about this script is:

[001004] FlyWithLua Error: The error seems to be inside of script file Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts/FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility_Launcher.lua
[001005] FlyWithLua Debug Info: Sorry, no debug Info on stack.
[001006] FlyWithLua Debug Info: Debug file written to "<<x-plane dir>>/FlyWithLua_Debug.txt".
[001007] FlyWithLua Debug Info: Debug file written to "<<x-plane dir>>/FlyWithLua_Debug.txt".

Please let me know.. ?? Thanks!

Excellent man!!  Now it is working, and I have to say, it seems to work really well!!

Thanks for this plug in, as well as for your support..

All the best!! ???

The manual is a very good idea, so that we all can explore more deeply this fantastic plugin.

Please keep us up tp date. I'm glad you can claim not that it is working on Mac as well. ?

Thanks again, great job!! ??