Hell folks, I hope you can help me.

I have done all that i know to get certain operations to work in the Zibo b737-800x.

I'm having a problem with views.  All i get is the 3d movement, and I'm wanting to get certain views , like the overhead, pedestal and so forth.

I downloaded the B737-800 from the Google drive website and Avitab and X checklist, and i got all things working except the views.

I even downloaded b737 pref.tx and put it in the corrected folder. Xplane/aircraft/extra aircraft,and still it will not work.

I even did the ctrl and select a numpad 1, and it still would not work.

What am i missing.

Thx.....RobertC

Edited by Rdtcmttsa
  • 2 months later...

@Rdtcmttsa Is your NumLock keylock on?  This usually is my error with a newly installed plane that I forget to have NumLock 'On'.  Mind you; count to '1..2..3' when setting Ctrl + NumPad1 for example.

That or....

You can go into the keyboard commands of X-Plane within settings and check what you have under 'Views'.  Just type that and adjust your keystrokes.  Usually everything can be solved within seconds inside the 'keyboard' commands within the settings.  May I suggest you get accquiented.