[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

Hello, Mathio from VREF Simulations and I would like to show you and tell you are future plans for the 787 freeware we are developing.

This project has started recently and we want to bring high quality freeware to X-Plane. As you can see in the pictures below, we have already started.

We will make sure that you get more info along the journey and if you want to get updates earlier than others check out our discord: https://discord.gg/8p9f5Xy

Kind Regards, VREF Simulations Dev Team (Stay Safe)

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

• Like 1

As a member at Magknight's discord server, I have to announce that this model has been taken from the official Magknight 787 payware aircraft. We are also aware that the owner of the company, VREF Simulations, is a well-known pirate in the simulation community as he has been banned from many servers I am a member in. Sorry for any inconveniences, however I am not happy that he is taking an amazing payware aircraft and releasing it for free, making it look like he has put all of the work into it.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Johhny Herber said:

As a member at Magknight's discord server, I have to announce that this model has been taken from the official Magknight 787 payware aircraft. We are also aware that the owner of the company, VREF Simulations, is a well-known pirate in the simulation community as he has been banned from many servers I am a member in. Sorry for any inconveniences, however I am not happy that he is taking an amazing payware aircraft and releasing it for free, making it look like he has put all of the work into it.

I COMPLETELY AGREE! Piracy is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Mathio Hanna is known to have pirated the PMDG 747 as well as P3D itself! This boy should be seriously dealt with by official authorities such as the police or EU Piracy Regulations. This boy is dangerous! My advice to everyone: don't download this aircraft. Full stop. Mathio Hanna you disgust me and you are an insult to the flight sim community

Edited by bob521114
14 minutes ago, Johhny Herber said:

6 minutes ago, bob521114 said:

I COMPLETELY AGREE! Piracy is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Mathio Hanna is known to have pirated the PMDG 747 as well as P3D itself! This boy should be seriously dealt with by official authorities such as the police or EU Piracy Regulations. This boy is dangerous! My advice to everyone: don't download this aircraft. Full stop.

Funny how you both joined the forum very recently, bob only joined 2 minutes ago! A warm welcome!

1 minute ago, Full-Flight said:

Funny how you both joined the forum very recently, bob only joined 2 minutes ago! A warm welcome! 🤔

Thanks! I saw a post in a server for self promotion and figured that I would check it out because it looked good, but swiftly realised that these models are made by Magknight. It isn't often a moderator of a large forum welcome's their members! I like this forum page already! 🙂

24 minutes ago, Johhny Herber said:

Threshold takes any accusations of piracy very seriously, in line with our rules. In this instance, I have spoken to a developer of the Magknight team and they have denied the VREF Simulations 787 Freeware looking like the Magknight 787. Therefore, no further action will be taken in this instance.

If you wish to discuss this any further, or have evidence to sustain your claim, please message any one of us moderators/captains who will be happy to listen.

14 hours ago, Johhny Herber said:

Sorry to say but just cause you think you are part of the discord doesn’t mean you know if it’s their, and also secondly I would like to adresss to everyone that it isn’t copied and actually if You stopped making alt accounts try and get rid of my ‘company’ you won’t. You aren’t doing the right think this place was made for people to become friends together and give things to each other but right now all your giving it’s false information and if you actually worked for the dev team at VREF you would know that we take things like that seriously and don’t allow of it we also will never copy from another aircraft as that’s not the point of developing, the only time we would use their things  is when we get permission to do it by the head developer of the aircraft giving us permission and also said publicly by them.

Me and my dev team are trying to make an aircraft and at this time we don’t appreciate the false info to make us have to deal with things like this. And I don’t think you want to deal with me getting someone to prove you wrong, so if you would like me to happily tell me. And I will get someone who I think you will believe.

Kind Regards,

Mathio

Jhonny, bob  and (maybe) _razer, You are disgusting.

Hi, my name is noga, i'm an admin at Better Airports Fabrics and a friend of mathio. I think there's a few things :

1) Thoses accounts are alts  and they have 99% chances to be created by leo and joel, they have been folowing mathio for quite some time, giving him a bad rep everywhere he goes and cyberbullying him. This is the exact same thing happening rn.

2) Mathio has not been banned from 'many' discord servers.

3) You claiming that he has stolen magknight is ridiculous, this is just a discussion with alts and the mods, none of this can be true.

4) Mathio has never cracked anything. This is just pure bs.

5) Just stop. Stop. Why are you doing that.

Please mods take actions to make that stop

Edited by noga
bad writing :D

I'd like to let you know that the elevators are not curved similarly to the wing. The frontal fuselage also needs some work but great progress considering time!

Edited by Sp33dM
1 hour ago, Sp33dM said:

I'd like to let you know that the elevators are not curved similarly to the wing. The frontal fuselage also needs some work but great progress considering time!

Thank you very much for the nice comment and we will definitely consider that thank you. Have a great day 👍 

7 hours ago, Sp33dM said:

Thanks so so much speed, i apreciate your coment, i didnt noticed that, thanks for kinda helping the project, i fixed now

image.png.111f10a848e0be870d45713302726e80.png