XPNG NOVEMBER SCREENSHOT COMPETITION Read more... ×
djdragon737

KBWI - Baltimore Complete V2

https://goo.gl/forms/Y351TGsnZBAANFcl2 First I want to hear what you have to say, any suggestions or comments you want to add follow this link. 

Coming To a Threshold store near you!

The time has come for a version two of the original FSFR KBWI scenery. almost everything will be redone and the timetable is around the end of the year

It’s been almost two years I think since the initial launch of BWI and after my work with the ultimate project and my work with attitude simulations it’s time for a update.... well more than an update. A completely new airport, everything has been redone which contributed to such a long delay. I’m also including highly detailed surrounding airports like (W18) suburban airport and Stevensville’s bay bridge airport. For KBWI here’s the feature list:

• Full Interior modeling... from Check-in to Gate
  • Custom mesh (from Andras Fabian's HDv4 Mesh) because BWI is far from flat.
  • Captain K-Man WT3 Compatibility
  • 4K textures
  • new custom ground equipment 
  • seasons
  • 3D grass
  • Full PBR and reflective ground work
  • Custom lights
  • Custom vegetation
  • BUG FREE
  • Custom autogates,
  • Custom airport Marshaller
  • FBO interior modeled.
  • Configurator to adjust texture resolution, static aircraft and more.

This area is one of the hardest on a system because Philly international, Harrisburg, Washington X, and nimbus IAD are within the load radius of xplane and the New York airports are just out side of it. Going from KDCA to KBOS (without bwi installed) with ortho completely maxed out my 1080ti’s vram. Performance is definitely going to be a challenge and with intensive testing we’re getting good results. I'm also going to need a few more "alpha-testers" to test performance

• Like 3

Amazing! I was extremely bummed to see that the original was no longer for sale. I used to live in the area and would frequently fly WN to points west to visit family and absolutely would love to have a high quality scenery for BWI to use with the zibo/ultimate 737. If you are still looking for testers, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. 

I am very much looking forward to seeing the progress of this project as it unfolds.

djdragon737

Looking forward to the release of KBWI and with list of what will be in it will differently make it a "must have" upgrade.

I have the older version that needed a bit of polishing, however I will certainly add it to the my list of purchase when it comes out. 

Thanks for doing this scenery

Bob