SAM 2.0.6 GPU Issue

KBNOtaku

Hello
With SAM 2.0.6 I have a weird issue with GPU, it won't work properly anymore.
As you can see in the video with the ToLiss it tries to connect the GPU over and over again, a similar issue  also happens with the ZIBO.
I don't have that issue if I go back to 2.0.5.
Also, this problem happens as soon as SAM 2.0.6 is installed I don't need to stand on an SAM Jetway gate or a Scenery with SAM.

Video:

SAM LOG:
SAM.log

Edited by KBNOtaku
  • Like 1

Version 2.06 affects nearly every payware aicraft using gpu. Toliss, IXEG, ZIBO, etc. Switching to manual and reposition of the jetway can help.

Downgrading to version 2.05 helps too.

Hope there will be a fix out soon.

Edited by safeflight
  • Like 1

Me Too, had to uninstall SAM to be able to use the APU in the Zibo!   And then there's the no gate guidance issue, sorry I spent money on this as the jetway's moved fine before and at least I had ramp marshallers  and gate guidance

Zibo seems fixed now with 3.42 full

Not for me 😞 I have to remove the SAM folder from the plugins folder in order to use the GPU. To describe the issue a little better, when SAM is installed and the GPU is available, when I try to select it, it immediately disconnects. I wonder, is there some kind of jetbridge power which is a part of SAM that could be causing the conflict?

Edited by tropicflite