Carenado C170 Help

I've been trying to update the "new" (updated) Alabeo/Carenado C170B, but I've run into an issue with it. Whenever I export the cockpit.obj from AC3D, it appears to break the radios. The digits completely disappear and what would be the displays turn completely white and untextured. I have been following a few of the Youtube tutorials, but I haven't seen something like that mentioned. 

I'm trying to teach myself the modeling and such involved, but have little to no knowledge about it otherwise. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: fixed the issue with the radio display, I had to create a new blank panel.png and remap the texture for the radios.

Edited by friedmaniac

• 4 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, Joe_K said:

How goes the struggle?

Haven't done any work in a while. Been busy starting a new job. I've got the C170 to a point that it's almost fully functioning (still need to figure out how to get the trim wheel and flap handle working for VR input) and just need to do some tweaking on things. I'm hoping to get that work done and be able to post the cockpit obj and vrconfig on here and the x-plane forums soon.

I was also doing work on the Waco YMF, Piper Tri-Pacer, and Beech Staggerwing for a while, but none of those projects have been updated in quite a while. Hoping to get back into it soon.