SAM Seasons overriding SFD Global autogen

maroon

Hello. I just discovered SAM Seasons and I think it is an amazing addition to the sim, however I noticed that SAM Seasons will override SFD Global autogen. I believe this is due to SAM Seasons adding seasonal autogen as well. Now I don't mind the trees, however when it comes to buildings I'd prefer the regional autogen by SFD Global which SAM appears to override. Is there any possible way to avoid this from happening? Thanks in advance!

Oh okay! So technically, it shouldn't interfere with SFD Global's regional autogen... but it for some reason does. Would love to figure out a way to avoid that from happening! For reference, it only happens when I active one of the seasons.

• 1 month later...

True, I checked the library.txt and in fact we change the texture color of the default objects and if some addon is replacing them we automatically reset them to default to be able to apply our recolored texture.

You can prevent that if you disable the automatic library addition in the AOS settings page and add SAM_Seasons BELOW the other addon in the hirachy.

Thanks, disabling automatic library additions seems to have done the trick.  Not sure about the SAM_Seasons bit though as I don't have that folder in my Custom Scenery folder, looks like the plugin does it all from what I can see.

• 5 months later...