V2.0.8 Crash to Desktop

Periwinkle

I just updated to SAM Base Plugin 2.0.8 and updated world jetways, seasons, and trees.

Its an immediate CTD on loading. I can see a SAM window trying to open for a second on aircraft just loading at the gate and then BAM! CTD.

How can I get the previous version back until this update is made stable?

Thx. I actually found 2.0.5 on the XPorg forum and switched last night. Ill try to reinstall 2.0.8 and recreate the log and send to you.

Im also having issue with the jetway not connecting to the LF door on the JAR 320neo. Its about 3-4 feet off (too close to the nose of the aircraft). Ill have to check the aircraft datarefs to see if coordinate is good or not. Do you have the LF door coordinate of the JAR 320n?

On 7/3/2020 at 2:42 PM, Marten@Stairport said:

Why don't you simply revert back to 2.0.7 through SAM Suite?

If you have issues with jetway heights it's likely to be a wrong setup by the scenery author but if you describe your test case we might be able to check it as well.

Marten, the problem is not going back to a previous version ( which I have not been able to accomplish).  The problem is 2.0.8 is not up to your usual standard of excellence.  Bitte SAM base plugin 2.0.9 sehr schnell !!

• Like 1

Hi,

as i had the same issues with 2.0.8 causing X-Plane ctd i revert back to 2.0.7 (via SAM Suite), but when i tried to revert back World Jetways to version 1.0.2 via SAM Suite it causes a crash of SAM Suite always i try it. This just to let you know and to ask, if you know, does SAM Base Plugin 2.0.7 work properly with World Jetways 1.0.3?

Hello ! Same issues here ! and it crash pretty bad....

-Sometime during flight loading

- When accessing SAM Help menu

- When navigating in SAM menu ....

It is pretty random but it crash each time for sure !

Cheers.

Last lines of the log.txt

[AOS] [2020-07-07.23:36:12] 😆 Weather data loaded successfully
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: AOS}==--
(Art controls are modified.)

Edited by jeremie116