SAM crashing XP11

Updated SAM using the update utility today.

XP11.41 now crashes back to desktop during startup with the last line in the log file being... "--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: AOS}==--" 

4 minutes ago, Marten@Stairport said:

Thanks doing that now. But don't know which other (SAM) components then have to be downgraded to retain compatibility with 2.0.7

• SAM - 1.0.7
  • WorldJetways - 1.0.3
  • Static Aircraft - 1.0.2
  • Global Trees - 1.0.1
  • Seasons - 1.0.3

• 4 weeks later...

I updated to version 2.0.9 today along with X-Plane 11.50 B17 and my sim would crash whenever I loaded a scenery with SAM jetways.  I reverted back to 2.0.7 and my sim is now able to load and the jetways work.  Last line of log.txt indicated the sim crashed because of plugin: AOS.  

Thanks..........

• 3 months later...

Edit: Never mind I found support location where issue can be reported.  

https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/77000001349

/ignore below

Picked up all SAMs plugin this holiday. Very happy with them. However, I am seeing a lot of crashes with 

--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: AOS}==--

Where to whom do we file a bug report? Do you have a dedicated site / discord etc?

image.png.c3feb30245f26b2b522df8a0447bf806.png

Edited by simssmith
additional info

• 3 months later...

Just had an in flight ctd due to SAM (dump and log.txt attached) ... EGKK EGGP, happened just to the East of Birmingham.

Fyi, during the same session, I successfully completed EBBR EGKK without any issues, so not sure what this can be. THAT arrival was during the day - when I was approaching EGGP it was night already. So I guess it has something to do with the lights. My previous ctds - when they were coming from SAM - also all happened in night conditions.

image.png.876827a1678129dc2d019abe29878f61.png

2021.03.17-20.07.30_sam_dump.dmp Log.txt

Edited by cmaesing

50 minutes ago, Marten@Stairport said:

Okay, the good thing is, SAM didn't crash because in that case the SAM log would say so.

It is likely to be vram overflow while too many airportvehicles have been loaded. Could you please try again without using AirportVehicles?

Oki, will give that a try. Thanks for your quick reply!

Just had another flight (also night - before having read your reply), and that one worked, btw.

Edited by cmaesing

• 1 year later...

The crash always when “follow me” is enacted. Major crash of X-plane at any airport. I have read and done re-installs, deleted and reinstalled. Is there a basic 101 understanding how to fix this? I love the SAM app, but with the $ there should be a fix it for idiots document or post - could you please provide one?

Thank you 

After my $100+ investment on SAM - seems there is little to none support. More of a (did you try this?”) effort.  Crashes with “Follow me” massive crash - any help would be helpful. A (SAM for dummies) would be helpful?