Jump to content

Open Club  ·  679 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Nothing here? I'll just start off with a general post


Recommended Posts

There was no mention of when the 600 thru 900er series would be available. I made it sound as if it were. I am not asking for a release date  but can anyone confirm id these models are now available or if this was just the project announcement?

This is looking amazing. Great work 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PelanPelan said:

There was no mention of when the 600 thru 900er series would be available. I made it sound as if it were. I am not asking for a release date  but can anyone confirm id these models are now available or if this was just the project announcement?

This is looking amazing. Great work 

This was just the product announcement. Release is planned late August/early October.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news, the 737 is one of the things I miss more on the MSFS, and being freeware!

Just one question, will interior cabin be also the new one (the last one included by LR I mean)?

Edited by b787
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, b787 said:

Great news, the 737 is one of the things I miss more on the MSFS, and being freeware!

Just one question, will interior cabin be also the new one (the last one included by LR I mean)?

Nope, it’s better! You can see a preview of the cabin in our discord

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, X Plane sim Lover said:

hey guys, will the models and all the system be mostly the same as the ultimate and zibo? and just an advise, zibo made my computer fps so low, can u like try to improve it?

The models are all new, but they will feature the same great Zibo systems along with the updates, and a brand new EFB built from the ground up. Zibo is working to transfer the systems to C++ which will hopefully alleviate the performance impact.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Excited for this project.  Here are my requests/suggestions

1.  Improved LNAV/VNAV performance and guidance like the real aircraft (>3nm from lateral course and <3nm from lateral course and within 90deg of intercept course).  Real aircraft will maintain heading until, based on speed, intercepting course inbound.
2. Implementation of a deeper, more thorough ACARS
3. Ability to set random engine failures for V1 cuts, etc, in the system failures menu on EFB
4. Accurate FD guidance when VOR/LOC and GS activated during approach
 

Looking forward to it.
Regards,

Link to post
Share on other sites

I´m TOO EXCITED for the release of the 737-600 and the -900ER, along with the updates of the -800, -700 and -900.

I´m a HUGE fan of the 737 Series and the ZIBO Mod. Good luck for all devs in the project.

I´m waiting for updates and release!

 

[BTW, sorry for my poor english, I'm living at Rio and I´m training my English.]

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am beyond excited for the new updates. Thanks for a your hard work! I had a few questions regarding the updates. Will the updated fuel cutoff switches be a configurable option? In 2015, Boeing Changed the design a little bit. Also, with the 737-600, -700, and the older 800s and 900s, the speedbrakes opened a little bit differently than the newer models do. Will this be included? And finally, you mentioned that we could get a sneak peak at the cabin on your Discord, how do we get to that server?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, runawaybot said:

This was just the product announcement. Release is planned late August/early October.

Thanks for the response. I am looking forward to it. Take all of the time you need. I would rather it be to your liking when we get there.

LB

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, jsdsldkdsad said:

request: make this compatible for x plane 10

You're joking, right? These developers are not making anything compatible with that sim. How about saving some money and upgrading to 11.50, instead of continuing to use a very outdated XP10.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have mercy bro some people not as fortunate as others. I remember when all I had was the outdated machine to play on. Instead of trashing the guy why dont you help him out since your Mr Bigshot

On 9/19/2020 at 1:39 PM, trellbrown23 said:

You're joking, right? These developers are not making anything compatible with that sim. How about saving some money and upgrading to 11.50, instead of continuing to use a very outdated XP10.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mmeares said:

Have mercy bro some people not as fortunate as others. I remember when all I had was the outdated machine to play on. Instead of trashing the guy why dont you help him out since your Mr Bigshot

First off, nobody's trashing nobody.

Second, I have no room for "mercy". That is not part of my vocabulary or my lifestyle.

Third, they can save up money for a better PC.

Fourth, his comments came off as a demand more-or-less than a request.

Fifth, you better check yourself before you come checking me.

Now go sit down somehere. This is the nicest I'm gonna get.

 

1 hour ago, mmeares said:

 

 

Edited by trellbrown23
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use