Open Club  ·  3,972 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Nothing here? I'll just start off with a general post

Captain Kitten

8 hours ago, Captain Kitten said:

We'll probably not go public with a specific date.

I come back time to time to check the updates and just wanna make sure Im not missing anything. Upon arrival, will you guys have it posted in the Main thresholds download section or will it be available in a specific location somewhere else. Sorry for all the questions. I feel as if youre probably having to repeat yourself sometimes. lol! Thx! Looking forward to the new 7 3.

8 hours ago, mmeares said:

I come back time to time to check the updates and just wanna make sure Im not missing anything. Upon arrival, will you guys have it posted in the Main thresholds download section or will it be available in a specific location somewhere else. Sorry for all the questions. I feel as if youre probably having to repeat yourself sometimes. lol! Thx! Looking forward to the new 7 3.

No worries 😃
Regardless of where we host it you will find it here in one form or another.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello one and all!  I am tasked to ask if there is any chance of resurrecting the 737-800 MAX project that came to disappointing and entangled halt some time ago?  Seemed from some early updates that it wasn't that far from completion. 

28 minutes ago, tracer said:

Hello one and all!  I am tasked to ask if there is any chance of resurrecting the 737-800 MAX project that came to disappointing and entangled halt some time ago?  Seemed from some early updates that it wasn't that far from completion. 

Yes. It's the next project after the LevelUp NG Series is completed

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 1:56 PM, CarolinaSeeker94 said:

So we have liveries but no aircraft model? Is this like a late april fools joke or something? I was told through the grapevine that the level up 737 would be out at the end of October, start of November? What happened?

1). Nope, you don't have anything, no liveries nor aircraft model. Uploaded liveries aren't available yet, as we're prepping for a collection of paintworks prior to release.

2). Yes, it's an April Fools, time works differently in Australia it's April here. 😛

3). If you think information passed through a grapevine is a reliable source, where there are multiple sources for official information then I don't think you've chosen the right channel to check for updates. In that case, visit our Discord or check in this Club.

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 1:39 AM, trellbrown23 said:

You're joking, right? These developers are not making anything compatible with that sim. How about saving some money and upgrading to 11.50, instead of continuing to use a very outdated XP10.

Well, if you have a mac that was produced in 2015, u will know how it feels. It cannot run the xp11.

(Only 15 fps in zibo at lowest graphics... Cannot be called FLYING if you had tried this)