Sign in to follow this  
KJO

Ryanair Zibo 738

Hi guys! Post your livery requests for the Zibo 737-800X in this thread. Please make sure you have reviewed the guidelines for requesting liveries to make sure that someone sees your request. 

Hello,

I would be ever so grateful if someone could create a few Ryanair liveries for me please. They are only Reg request. If a small donation is required I'm happy to do so.

EI-EML

EI-FOF

EI-FRC

EI-ENP

Thank You

An All Nippon livery would be nice, I couldn't find any Japanese liveries for the Zibo 737 3.30+...

maxresdefault.jpg

The reg. on this pic is JA74AN

Quick heads up: 

Painters are waiting for @audiobirdxp to make the mapping for the tailwinglets file final, so we don't have to make constant changes. When this update is rolled out we will update our liveries.

23 hours ago, KJO said:

Quick heads up: 

Painters are waiting for @audiobirdxp to make the mapping for the tailwinglets file final, so we don't have to make constant changes. When this update is rolled out we will update our liveries.

Ah, that clears things up; sorry about that.

I'll just go ahead and wait for that final update then...

Edited by FSRicy

On 10/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, KJO said:

Quick heads up: 

I've got a few paints ready to go, but the winglets are holding me back due to the mapping problems. Is there any timeline on when the final mapping will be complete?

Hi! I’m looking for FlyLAL livery, national airline of Lithuania that doesnt fly anymore☹️ in Xplane there is only for 757, but I would like to ask if someone could make it for 737 zibo

B00-D2-D55-FED5-4-DC4-9927-FAD64-E53784-

Thank you very much, 
Greetings from Lithuania
And have safe flights!

Edited by Alex1996

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use