Inibuilds A300 weather radar

• 1 month later...

Good luck in solving the issue!  And don't forget to post what equipment you are using your VR on - as it may have something to do with it.  But to me, it seems like a display issue or some sort of transparency issue.  I do not think it is the plane itself, though, we know now its not made for VR out of the box; I cannot confirm or deny it.  SimVRLabs should have more on this, lol.

Thank you, just a tad annoyed that Inibuikds said on their site it was vr compatible when clearly it is not. But....it is good enough to enjoy flying Vr. I think all developers should be made to offer a free trial so as people get the chance to try the product. After all it is not cheap by any means. I have taken a break from Vr and have to say i am enjoying the clarity and the higher settings on xplane doing xcamera  and track ir.  Everything is working a treat.

Ditto.  I for one, are enjoying X-Plane with X-Camera and TrackIR too.  Dont get to bummed up on the VR hype.  According to Navigraph survey, some odd 20% of simmers are using VR hardware.  So native VR support should be included.  Not, if the product is stated to be compatible, but lingering issues reside, then its not fun.  But like all new technologies, I do not buy in the hype, cause I know it takes quite a few years before specs catch up to produce desired results.  (I remember the days I was using 1080 HD before everyone else; slow buffering speeds etc etc etc. It took a few years before it was desirable.  Then 4K came and it was the same shenanigans.   Its all to buff consumer prices to produce sales for stock owners and investors, as to be expected, but its counter productive to the consumer itself.  As soon as technology meets demand and specs to produce results, next generation tech comes in, and is a never ending cycle since the 720 days when it comes to resolution/screens.  Now its the same with ethernet speeds) 

If a product is to be nativeVR supported, then it should be advertised as such AND be supported without general issue.  I would call weather radar (white transparent sweep) issue to be a "nagging" issue and detrimental to nativeVR support.  But I am no expert or reviewer to have power over this.

Glad we are together on this. I also dont like getting too involved in the Facebook forums. Uou just get loads of trolls who think they know it all and the abuse you get is rife. People don't want to help anymore just make fun of someone who may gave taken the step to join flight sim world. Seen it so many times. Stay in touch nice chatting 

It is because it feels good to belittle someone.  These same trolls are the ones frustrated about a lack of real life or sense of connection to oneself.  So they critique and take it out on the ethernet.  Odd as it sounds, the same ones who destroy another's life by reality or on the web, are the same ones who need to change life.  That is why extremism can only be defeated at its core, the individual human itself.  In all, it feels good to condemn, coverse and belittle.  I do not know which is worse, violence or ignorance.  I only know unsuccessful people do not take responsibility for their short lives here on this weird planet and whoever controls the world, must be getting reports at how stupid and inhuman people have become (with satisfaction that they want to kill billions of people).  Unsuccessful people critique those that are doers.  And successful doers critique sensitive people who do not get the privilege of being an alien in the Western Hemisphere; never ending cycle.  I can go on and on, there really is no hope for humanity - it is a never ending cycle that keeps repeating the last chapter of a spoiled book.  But the good news is, one can look at his or hers life and say: "I do not like this life, let me find ways to change it!".  Yes that is possible, but in reality, there is nothing nice with this world.  There is nothing funny about being human today.  But it can be fun on the road to death.  Because in the end we are alone.  Many have had a habit of coping with people, things, lust etc etc.  The feeling of just dying and being a slave is just a feeling and as tainted as the world seems, likely such viewpoint of the world can only lead to suffering.  Life is suffering.  Discord is for the unsuccessful.  I know what's wrong with the world, but I am definitively apart of the problem, and there is no solution in this.  There is no leadership today.  Only soiled kids with megaphones debating who would like to take a shit first.